im bored at work thread

Geodriller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do u do for a living? and do u enjoy it?

I love what i do which is geothermal heating and cooling loop installation.

But right now i am bored as helk. I am drillingin shale so it takes a while to get to 300'.

I have my nose in my phone becouse mylaborer is a dumb kid who has nothing interestibg or even relevant to say, so this way he wont talk to me. He still tries though...

What are you doing?

Last edited:
Medical sales and histology laboratory set ups. Writing proposals and making spread sheets gets old. Still love being on the road and meeting with potential clients and closing but this part just comes with the territory. Unfortunately the better business is the more of sitting behind the computer I do. If I had my choice I would be tearin down back country roads in the 10 but I have to pay for the gas some how. Still workin in convincing the GF to support me and the truck. Lmao

Medical sales and histology laboratory set ups. Writing proposals and making spread sheets gets old. Still love being on the road and meeting with potential clients and closing but this part just comes with the territory. Unfortunately the better business is the more of sitting behind the computer I do. If I had my choice I would be tearin down back country roads in the 10 but I have to pay for the gas some how. Still workin in convincing the GF to support me and the truck. Lmao

My grandpa once told me it is just as easy to marry a rich girl as a poor girl. I would love to find me a nice cougar sugarmama

What do u do for a living? and do u enjoy it?

I love what i do which is geothermal heating and cooling loop installation.

But right now i am bored as helk. I am drillingin shale so it takes a while to get to 300'.

I have my nose in my phone becouse mylaborer is a dumb kid who has nothing interestibg or even relevant to say, so this way he wont talk to me. He still tries though...

What are you doing?

Damn chris, if you arent talking about you or your viper truck you cant be personable!? Why dont you ask the kid how hes doing, what his dreams and aspirations are. You might learn he doesnt want to grow up to be your protege. And that, In itself, makes him more interesting than you. :aetsch:

Salesman / Director of a manufacturing company. Not boring, but when I am eating, vtcoa is a fun distraction.

Damn chris, if you arent talking about you or your viper truck you cant be personable!? Why dont you ask the kid how hes doing, what his dreams and aspirations are. You might learn he doesnt want to grow up to be your protege. And that, In itself, makes him more interesting than you. :aetsch:

No. He is boring becouse he is a big dumbass. Strong back and no brains. He never says anything remotely intetesting. I hve no problem talking to people and listening. But this kid is just plain dumb. I like meating new people every job i go to. But u have to b able to cary a coversation about more than how big a tree he can lift and his cousins weed selling business.

I met another dumbass a couple weeks ago. He was an idiot this one. But i had to play nice becouse he was buying my truck. Hahaha.

i own a construction company...

and i broker semiconductor manufacturing equipment all over the world...

a lot of local travel for construction...

and a few plane trips here and there for the equipment business... will probably be flying overseas in a few months, too...

Realestate broker, and getting broker all the time :( The freak'in banks have the market so balled up I would probably do better washing car windows at the AM PM.

Collections for Wells fargo Dealer Services / Collecting on Delinquent Auto Loans, Pretty fun job but it has its ups and downs

Collections for Wells fargo Dealer Services / Collecting on Delinquent Auto Loans, Pretty fun job but it has its ups and downs

Well, you won't be collecting mine:p:p:D BTW, do you drive people nuts with worthless phone calls:dontknow::elefant::elefant::elefant::)

Well, you won't be collecting mine:p:p:D BTW, do you drive people nuts with worthless phone calls:dontknow::elefant::elefant::elefant::)

Thats good. Id hate to send an agent to pick up a srt10 lol. Nah i dont do the early stage collections with people only a couple weeks late. I deal with people that are at least 30 days late, but mainly people that are 60 days late. I do one of two things.....Get a payment and plan to bring loan current or Repo the car/truck :D

Thats good. Id hate to send an agent to pick up a srt10 lol. Nah i dont do the early stage collections with people only a couple weeks late. I deal with people that are at least 30 days late, but mainly people that are 60 days late. I do one of two things.....Get a payment and plan to bring loan current or Repo the car/truck :D

Well now, maybe we can work together, I'll lure them out of the vehicle with my womenly assets ( would work on most men :D) and you can jump in and drive away:rock::rock: Now how easy would that be??:D:D::)

Well now, maybe we can work together, I'll lure them out of the vehicle with my womenly assets ( would work on most men :D) and you can jump in and drive away:rock::rock: Now how easy would that be??:D:D::)

LOL youd save me LOTs of headaches and hundreds of dollars in fees haha

LOL youd save me LOTs of headaches and hundreds of dollars in fees haha

I work for reasonable fees and have VW will travel:rock: lets go get um:D:D

would make for good tv, too :rolleyes:

But Roy would most likely have a stroke viewing the first episode ;);):D
Sorrry Roy , but a girl has to make a living , I'll say a prayer for you:aetsch::aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back