I'm driving to Jax tomorrow.

FlyingLow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After I fly my events in the morning and then attend a meeting I will be getting on the road to Jax. Not even sure where I will be staying. I think the Navy lodge at NAS Jax. Then Friday Morning I'm driving over to Roe to get my truck tuned. Anyone who isn't doing anything can feel free to stop by Roe on Friday to say Hi. :) I will probably be getting in too late on Thursday night to do anything.

Hmmm.... How long are you staying? :dontknow:

I might have to go to MI on Saturday.... :( But, if I don't, I could probably make the trip. :rock:

FlyingLow said:
After I fly my events in the morning and then attend a meeting I will be getting on the road to Jax. Not even sure where I will be staying. I think the Navy lodge at NAS Jax. Then Friday Morning I'm driving over to Roe to get my truck tuned. Anyone who isn't doing anything can feel free to stop by Roe on Friday to say Hi. :) I will probably be getting in too late on Thursday night to do anything.

not gonna stop by but.....................................Hi:D

Stinker said:
not gonna stop by but.....................................Hi:D

If he stays through Sat.... could you make it? I know you got a drop in Lakeland on Friday.... :dontknow:

Then you could pickup that thing in Jax for me on Monday. :D :p

Black1 said:
If he stays through Sat.... could you make it? I know you got a drop in Lakeland on Friday.... :dontknow:

Then you could pickup that thing in Jax for me on Monday. :D :p

We shalll see my buddha:D let ya knwo morrow:p

Stinker said:
We shalll see my buddha:D let ya knwo morrow:p

Hey PM me your schedule on this load your on..... While you're runnin tomorrow, I can be looking online for loads OB of Florida for you. :) I know your on your 'puter now.... so that isn't going to help (you see what I see).... But, these FL loads pop up QUICK and go QUICK.... And I'm your Agent, so I might as well do my JOB, eh? :dontknow: :D ;) :p

Black1 said:
Hey PM me your schedule on this load your on..... While you're runnin tomorrow, I can be looking online for loads OB of Florida for you. :) I know your on your 'puter now.... so that isn't going to help (you see what I see).... But, these FL loads pop up QUICK and go QUICK.... And I'm your Agent, so I might as well do my JOB, eh? :dontknow: :D ;) :p
cool nuddha pm commin:D

Black1 said:
Hmmm.... How long are you staying? :dontknow:

I might have to go to MI on Saturday.... :( But, if I don't, I could probably make the trip. :rock:

I was only planning on staying in town until my truck is running right. Hopefully not to long as I'm paying by the hour. But if this starts to turn into more of a Saturday GTG I could maybe stay another day and just leave sometime Saturday. It wasn't my intent to make people go out of their way or change their plans around. I just thought some people might not be doing anything on Friday other then sitting around scratching their balls or washing their truck as both are enjoyable.

FlyingLow said:
I was only planning on staying in town until my truck is running right. Hopefully not to long as I'm paying by the hour. But if this starts to turn into more of a Saturday GTG I could maybe stay another day and just leave sometime Saturday. It wasn't my intent to make people go out of their way or change their plans around. I just thought some people might not be doing anything on Friday other then sitting around scratching their balls or washing their truck as both are enjoyable.

Well, I scratch my ballz everyday.... :dontknow: :D

We will have to get a little closer.... Although, I know Friday is out for me. :eek: :(

Scott, If you are still in town on Saturday, hook a ride with Jason down to O'town and hang out with us for a while! I have plenty of room if you need a place to crash.

FlyingLow said:

I was going to try and get there this week...but I can't make it due to Dawn getting "shipped" to Toledo. I will have to make the trip to ROE on the 1st of August however....not sure how long I will be there... hope to do a turnaround:dontknow: We will see what happens.

Scott, call me bro 9045214580....

I can hook up with you late tonight if you want to do a late dinner....

Also, if your truck might be down for the weekend, you can hang with me....we are partying with Joe Fri night in Daytona, then in Orlando on Saturday, I gotta keep an appointment on Sunday in Orlando and then back to Jax that night....you can hang with me, there is always somewhere to crash....I can hook you up with clothes if need be, you are about my size....

Regardless, you got family to take care of you, lemme know...

LittleBlackRC said:
This is Joe, BigBlackQC, i'll see you at Roe Friday morning!!!

Cool!!! I will be arriving at Roe around 0830.

Big Perm said:
Scott, call me bro 9045214580....

I can hook up with you late tonight if you want to do a late dinner....

Also, if your truck might be down for the weekend, you can hang with me....we are partying with Joe Fri night in Daytona, then in Orlando on Saturday, I gotta keep an appointment on Sunday in Orlando and then back to Jax that night....you can hang with me, there is always somewhere to crash....I can hook you up with clothes if need be, you are about my size....

Regardless, you got family to take care of you, lemme know...

I think I will be getting in way to late. I'm still in P-cola. I wont be getting on the road until about 1700 CST. It's a 5 hour drive from here plus an hour for the time change. I doubt I can stay past Friday as the old lady is putting the pressure on me. This weekend in Jax and Orlando plus the Nats is too much. Thanks for the offer though. Were do you live? I'm going to try and get a room either on base or at a hotel around NAS Jax. My cell is 850-292-3725. I don't have a set time to leave Friday as it just depends on how the tuning goes. What time are you rolling to Daytona?

amtrucker22 said:
Keep us posted on how the tuning goes!

Will Do.

Monument and 9A, I'm leaving for Daytona Friday, early evening.....call if you need anything mang :D

Big Perm said:
Monument and 9A, I'm leaving for Daytona Friday, early evening.....call if you need anything mang :D

I used to live there. Back in the 90's I lived in Spicewood Springs. Word!!! Anyway slight change of plan. My wife just couldn't resist not spending the night with me. Well who could really. So now all 4 of us will be hitting the road within the hour. I don't know if we will be staying past Friday or what.

FlyingLow said:
I used to live there. Back in the 90's I lived in Spicewood Springs. Word!!! Anyway slight change of plan. My wife just couldn't resist not spending the night with me. Well who could really. So now all 4 of us will be hitting the road within the hour. I don't know if we will be staying past Friday or what.

You should all come to Orlando :rock:

Others are bringing their kids, should be fun....go-cart racing :D

Big Perm said:
Man I use to live right at Monument and McCormick (Cobblestone Forest subdivision). Small world!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back