I'm slow

I am pissed I always like to be first to post on the important threads :mad: This makes me happy Phil, nice to see that you are posting...Don't worry about the reading Bro :rock: We will have Stinker come over and read it to you :D On second thought you are prolly 10 steps ahead of that Redneck already..Hehehehee:dancing:

Good to see you back on and posting Phil. One day at a time bro..

Very good to see you back Phil. One day at a time, take it as you can. We are all here for you!!!!

Stretch

We.........are.............. really................. glad................. you........... are................. still.......... with......... us.

Each day above ground is better than the alternative:D

Hey Phil, great to see you back on line. You are progressing faster than you think. Full speed ahead.

Phil's up.......................!!! Wooooooooooo Hoooooooo!

God bless ya, bro................Get better soon.....!

SD

Phil
I am happy you are back .:dancing: ...We all missed you...:rock: ..Every one prayed for this day.......We love you.:love: :love: Thank you for all good things you did for Smoke..:smokin: ...He is better now.....just like you.;)
We will try hard to get The Sickness :2in1: better too:rock:
Write us often...we all read slow ;)

Love
MOM:love:

Last edited:
Glad you are here Phil - Keep Improving!!:rock:

**Stinker's got the right idea - Thanks Tony!:D :p ;)

Thanks for posting up Phil! I was getting worried about you :D - now, like I said before, you need to make at least ONE POST PER DAY!!:D :D :rock: :dancing:

Hi Phil, :itsme:

Happy to see you post. :rock:

Keep it simple :)

Reading can make you tired.... so take it easy :stoned: :sleep:

You will find your pace. :creep:

Glad to see you getting better. :top:

All the best... we are all praying for you. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back