In the market for a VT, Prices seem to be all over the place?

Dr.Duct_Mossburg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i'm currently looking for a Mineral Gray QC in good shape. Obviously it's a rare combo only made in 1 years so I still keep my searches open and look around. Typically with vehicles you see a certain figure for a certain year, mileage, etc... Not with these trucks.

I see trucks with 100k miles for $24k and ill see a truck with 50k miles for $24k and that's about the only consistency; the inconsistency.

As current owners, what are your thoughts? Obviously you want to conserve the prices as much as possible but what's the deal? I look at all the colors, build dates, years, options... No standard pattern to yield the prices being all over the place.

BTW, If you're selling a MG QC or even have it in the back of your mind... Lets talk :D

As far as price fluctuation it seems to me a lot of ppl think they have gold some people don't value what they have it's all about finding the right deal at the right time. I payed 29 for mine February/2012 with 19k miles and I love my mineral gray QC fell even further in love with it when I converted to 6 speed. Good luck with your search

These trucks are one of the only vehicles I have seen where mileage doesn't seem to have much effect on the price. I see trucks with less than 5k miles sell for the same price as trucks with 50K miles. Regardless, I would say its a buyers market.

I agree. I think there's a little more of the first than the second. That's a great deal! I'm in no real hurry. I don't actually need the luxuries of a truck until aprilish. Until then I have a 600whp caddy :)

I have had my 06 Mineral Gray QC for two years this month. Paid $30,000. & it had 30,000 miles. It was worth it to me because it was a local (Phx) one owner & I was able to talk with the owner about the history of the truck. I had also looked at & drove three silver trucks that were trashed. They were wanting between $20,000 & $30,000 for them. The better the condition the more I was willing to pay. I have seen three other Mineral Gray 10's here in Phoenix. That is the reason I have made some changes in mine to tell them apart. They will bury me in mine. Good luck with your search.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back