Incredible Idea

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was editing some video in Windows Live Movie Maker, and i realized that during the editing process you can frame by frame down to the hundredth of a second. So i recorded myself with my cell phone aimed at my tach and speedo and went 0-60 on the street. I took off from an idle, spinning out the hole, granny shifted second, and it still pulled a 4.56 second 60 mph. You should try it. Will post videos in a minute. Gotta load them to photobucket

dude, you're a f'en dork!!!!! worst and stupid ass idea ever!!!

Last edited:
Only reason its a bad idea, is you gotta hold the steering wheel and camera at the same time. I was a fumbling idiot the first 2-3 times trying to keep the truck straight. :)

dude, you're a f'en dork!!!!! worst and stupid ass idea ever!!!

Hank, whats your idea, Uno Mississippi, dos Mississippi..... Qué número fue yo en otra vez. :aetsch:

English translation. One Mississippi, two mississippi, what number was i on again.

i retried...

worked that time;)

have you had it on the dyno since?

seems like you're shifting late from my experience with the graphs...

but i'm really just in an argumentative mood at the moment, so whatever you say next, i'll disagree with:D

Sure it pull harder when i shift at 5700. As per the graph and the rpm windows for each gear ratio. But 6100-6200 sounded better. :eek: I rarely let it hit that high... i know its not good on it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back