injectors not spraying

I would skip the dealership considering it's a custom build. Do you have a service manual showing the injector circuit? The SM may also tell you what pin to check on the PCM for a signal.

When you do 426 from 6.1 you did out new timing chain . I hope you know if you go double roller chain you have to grained cover a bit in a lots of cases and if you got 426 what cam do you run and is that tune for that cam . Check all that first . And check a spark could me main wire to coil packs . If nothing helps take your tune of do master reset then reload a tune back on

Finally got this MOFO fired up...Checked all the lines related to ignition/injection/ground and ruled the wiring out. Was fearful of the PCM being bad...in a last itch effort i reset the tune back to factory tune and just checked for pulse...this B!T$h fired right up...so its been the tune the entire damn time...BTW i'm grinning from ear to ear...So now i gotta wait until monday for Johan to send me another tune to see if this works...but as we sit here it will fire up and idle...i dont let it but a few seconds since i dont have the right tune and i dont know what all problems can occur from that...

I did throw a barometric pressure code error btw...

If anyone knows what that might be...I'm kinda expecting my map sensor to be bad since when i had my intake CNC'd back they left the map sensor on and i had to take it out and clean it up a bit...

most excellent:rock::rock::rock:

glad it was a simple thing:rock::rock:

I appreciate all the advice. ...its nice to know that It wasnt a fkup on my side though

Finally got this MOFO fired up...Checked all the lines related to ignition/injection/ground and ruled the wiring out. Was fearful of the PCM being bad...in a last itch effort i reset the tune back to factory tune and just checked for pulse...this B!T$h fired right up...so its been the tune the entire damn time...BTW i'm grinning from ear to ear...So now i gotta wait until monday for Johan to send me another tune to see if this works...but as we sit here it will fire up and idle...i dont let it but a few seconds since i dont have the right tune and i dont know what all problems can occur from that...

I did throw a barometric pressure code error btw...

If anyone knows what that might be...I'm kinda expecting my map sensor to be bad since when i had my intake CNC'd back they left the map sensor on and i had to take it out and clean it up a bit...

Bet that felt like sex right?:D:D:D:D:D

FUK YEAH...it was literally the last effort then i was getting online and ordering a PCM and setting an apt...I was super stoked...i think i lost whatever tool was i had in my lap cuz when i got out i threw something...i yelled out...FUK YEAH DONKEY!!! LMAO...dont ask

its the stock tune...so i just did a couple quick startups...and i got to wait until monday to get a new tune from my tuner...

Yessir Barometric pressure is read from MAP sensor. Key on engine off it should read ambient barometric pressure. Compare to your local weather channel. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back