Intake Manifold

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone made a better designed aftermarket intake manifold for the 10's....

Hogan will build you a beauty for about $6000.00. I believe FstJacks bad boy has one on it.

Would love to see pics:rock: :rock: :rock:

Here are the pics of the manifold Hogan built for me for the Silver truck..........

This was before the manifold was polished, and with the Accufab 90MM throttle bodies..........

This is a race manifold and would not be for a street driven truck.....;););)

Attachments

• DSCN0593.JPG
    DSCN0593.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 795
  • DSCN0589.JPG
    DSCN0589.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,363
  • DSCN0591.JPG
    DSCN0591.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 594
  • DSCN0594.JPG
    DSCN0594.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 374
  • DSCN0596.JPG
    DSCN0596.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 494
  • DSCN0597.JPG
    DSCN0597.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 384
  • DSCN0604.JPG
    DSCN0604.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 462
  • DSCN0606.JPG
    DSCN0606.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 997
Awsome set ups Ram from hell and FstJack.....Most definatly above and beyond what my thoughts were for a intake manifold for the truck... Street use is what I was looking for ... Basically a more efficient manifold for street use, More cost effective to the gains that would be obtained from a more efficient design useing a factory TB or BBK TB..

VIPR PWR said:
Awsome set ups Ram from hell and FstJack.....Most definatly above and beyond what my thoughts were for a intake manifold for the truck... Street use is what I was looking for ... Basically a more efficient manifold for street use, More cost effective to the gains that would be obtained from a more efficient design useing a factory TB or BBK TB..

Have your stock manifold extrude honed (PM me for info) and port matched and it will help a bunch.

VIPR PWR said:
Has anyone made a better designed aftermarket intake manifold for the 10's....

Not aftermarket, but the Gen II was a better manifold than ours for producing torque...

or this one if your N/A for about $3600:rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• 15083.jpg
    15083.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 639
Which (if any) of the 2008 parts are interchangeable with the 2005 motor,,, Intake manifolds ,Valve covers ,coil packs,Heads,this would be the perfect setup I would be interested in.

v10-engine.jpg

http://www.allpar.com/cars/viper/2008-dodge-viper.html

Last edited:
VIPR PWR said:
Which (if any) of the 2008 parts are interchangeable with the 2005 motor,,, Intake manifolds ,Valve covers ,coil packs,Heads,this would be the perfect setup I would be interested in.

v10-engine.jpg

http://www.allpar.com/cars/viper/2008-dodge-viper.html

At this time, it is easier to install REALLY good heads and a matching cam on the engine you have. That will put your power above the Gen IV. There was supposed to be a conversion kit in the works but I don't know where "they" are at with it or what it is going to cost.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back