Inter-Cooler by dcperformance

QuickSilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I think Dan at dcperformance has done-it-again! :congrats: :congrats:

New_SRT_badge_for_grill_002.jpg
this is a NFFF/photo....

I'll let the pictures do the talking.....the whole Truck is running 3/ticks cooler!! :D
Total traffic (10-15/mph) for 1/hr. That's useually enough to "heat-soak" her real good. Performance goes down by 15-30/ponies :argh: :argh: needless to say...your cut-bait now :mad: :slug: :mad:
This time after the one hour in traffic, I turned on to a side street and lined-her-up
WATCH OUT PARKED CARS.....wasn't ready for such a great response :burnout:

Thank You Dan Cragin!

Quick

p/s: Hi Jerry,
The system includes a custom heat exchanger with 3 times the efficiency of the current unit, a high volume billet water pump and mounting bracket, reserve tank relocation brackets, hoses and clamps.
The goal and effect of this kit is to keep the intake air temperatures more constant with a hot engine and high outside temps. Another benefit is that when the engine does get heat soaked, the intake air temperatures will go down much quicker with this system.

Dan

Attachments

• New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 001.jpg
    New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 001.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 173
  • New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 002.jpg
    New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 002.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 160
  • New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 004.jpg
    New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 004.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 101
  • New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 005.jpg
    New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 005.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 109
  • New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 006.jpg
    New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 006.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 162
  • New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 007.jpg
    New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 007.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 96
  • New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 008.jpg
    New Inter-Cooler dcperformance. 008.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 89
  • New pump.jpg
    New pump.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Dyno Days SC Viper Club July 12 2008 576.jpg
    Dyno Days SC Viper Club July 12 2008 576.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
SrtBrad said:
That intercooler looks familiar.:hmmmm2:
It should, after you gave-up your Truck for days to fit the inter-cooler to her, so I wouldn't have to be without mine :D .....I owe you :rock:

Thank You Again,
Jerry

Last edited:
That's freakin awesome. Do you know if Dan would sell just the heat exchanger since I already have a high flow pump?

LitemUp said:
That's freakin awesome. Do you know if Dan would sell just the heat exchanger since I already have a high flow pump?
:rock: I'm sure he would...give him a call :argh:

Dan Cragin
President
DC Performance Inc.

3370 S. Livonia Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Tel: 310-841-6996
Fax: 310-841-6496
Toll Free: 800-841-8979

Quick

That would be correct. Only seal on the engine that has been "broke" is the seal on the intake manafold. When we changed the wires.....

Quick

4DR VYPR said:
How much for the kit?
You'll have to talk to Dan about price....(Toll Free: 800-841-8979)
I can't understant why Paxton put such a small inter-cooler in there kit. It's such an important part of the puzzle....these engines need all the help they can get.

Example A:

quick_silver-albums-quick_silver-s-best-picture3797-old-intercooler-and-pump.jpg

Quick

Last edited:
That's not the inter-cooler its actually the heat exchanger for the intercooler, and yeah they're really small and not designed for water but rather oil which makes them really inefficient for our application. I got an aftermarket one myself probably half the size of yours with a bigger pump, and it has made a world of difference in my intake temps. I could image how much better the one you have works.

QuickSilver said:
You'll have to talk to Dan about price....(Toll Free: 800-841-8979)
I can't understant why Paxton put such a small inter-cooler in there kit. It's such an important part of the puzzle....these engines need all the help they can get.

Example A:

quick_silver-albums-quick_silver-s-best-picture3797-old-intercooler-and-pump.jpg

Quick

LitemUp said:
That's not the inter-cooler its actually the heat exchanger for the intercooler, and yeah they're really small and not designed for water but rather oil which makes them really inefficient for our application. I got an aftermarket one myself probably half the size of yours with a bigger pump, and it has made a world of difference in my intake temps. I could image how much better the one you have works.
I knew that..lol I just forgot :D
It not only fixed the heat-soak on the supercharger, like I said the whole Truck is running a couple of ticks cooler on all temp/gauges. :congrats:

Quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back