Interest in a super lightweight carbon fiber hood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be more interested in a carbon tailgate. They are so frikkin heavy. Id still want it strong though. As I use my truck as a truck.

Sorry we wont be doing any tailgates. Im waiting for the final hood, the prototype had a couple minor issues (we are trying a different fabric to get weight down even further) but the fit and finish on the edges, scoop, etc. were the best Ive ever seen.
Justin

Sorry we wont be doing any tailgates. Im waiting for the final hood, the prototype had a couple minor issues (we are trying a different fabric to get weight down even further) but the fit and finish on the edges, scoop, etc. were the best Ive ever seen.
Justin

Any idea on pricing?

I'd be interested in hood pins. Sometimes I think I need them. I hate my CF hood by VIS. Too light. The OEM shocks are too strong. The shocks push up more than needed resulting in an ugly gap between hood and fender. I wouldn't mind going back OEM or getting one of those new generation JTSVP hoods.

I'd be interested in hood pins. Sometimes I think I need them. I hate my CF hood by VIS. Too light. The OEM shocks are too strong. The shocks push up more than needed resulting in an ugly gap between hood and fender. I wouldn't mind going back OEM or getting one of those new generation JTSVP hoods.

Just take the struts off man, leave them hooked to the truck and just use them like like a old school prop rod

You want to work out a hood swap?

I wont be offering these, he cannot do them in a reasonable amount of time due to family stuff/current job.

Justin, would you like me to close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back