Interesting choice of repaint for 2006 QC

there is a oil tycoon doucher raghead that covered his car in white gold

looks prett saweet tho, however it discusts me they have so much money, and i am part of the probem too.:mad:

Attachments

• mb_gold_001.jpg
    mb_gold_001.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
REPOMAN1 said:
I would paint mine pearl white if anything . But that green is cool too

Yep... my favorite truck of all time was "Whitey"... it was one of TWO CE's with no stripes (all white). I lust over that truck. :eek:

Yep... my favorite truck of all time was "Whitey"... it was one of TWO CE's with no stripes (all white). I lust over that truck. :eek:

:dito::rock::dito::rock::dito::rock:

your not alone, man.

would love to be the next owner:rock::rock::rock:

maybe a black truck with green viper strips mmm but hood done like the CE,s not running all the way to front bumper mmmmm :dontknow:

can someone photoshop this pic to be a black truck with the strips green

I've never seen a lime green stripped black 10. I can imagine it and it does look sweet. You'd have to include some other lime green accents like... Lime Green Viper hood emblem. I'd say that would be enough. I've only seen red stripes (Mopower1958) and CE blue stripes (MikeNice)on black. Those were killer.

yup sundays and holidays ,,

no no buddy. i wasnt saying that ur not getting that, i get double on sundays and double and ahalf on holidays *cough cough, if my dickfac boss would let me work on those days*

i was saying u got all that scratch from workin on sundays and holidays that u should just go do it.:rock: i think it would look sweet:D

I've never seen a lime green stripped black 10. I can imagine it and it does look sweet. You'd have to include some other lime green accents like... Lime Green Viper hood emblem. I'd say that would be enough. I've only seen red stripes (Mopower1958) and CE blue stripes (MikeNice)on black. Those were killer.

cant remember his name off hand but there is that dude (that is parting out/selling his 10 rith now), it is mineral grey with lime green stripes/accents. looks pretty sweet if i say so myself.:elefant::elefant::elefant:

EDIT: sorry it was black stripes with green pins. still looks good tho.

Attachments

• 003-3.jpg
    003-3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 013-1-1.jpg
    013-1-1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
The green looks fantastic! I would love to accent my truck (calibers, srt symbols, etc) in either that green or plum purple, I can't decide though. :D

I love the green. I am thinking of doing my calipers in green and in the long run when i have the $$ Black QC with SSG to mock an ACR viper.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back