Interesting Matchup Maserati vs. SRT10?

SD2005Dustin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting matchup... Maserati Gransport VS RAM SRT10

Ok what do you all think. I've got a guy at work that talks a good game, but he's more of a status driven person than a car nut...
his car is factory no mods.

2005 Maserati Gransport - 0-60 4.8 sec
Options - F1 style trans, 396HP (crank) 333ish TQ

My truck
05 - RC - Polished/ported TB, CAI, catch can, magnaflow, SCT with Torrie's tune
So what maybe I'm up to 440ish RWHP presuming she came with 425 out of the box?​

May be a close race, definatly a drivers race, as you will have to bang those gears perfect and not light them up off the line or bog down. Not even sure if youd be better off from a roll as the car is slick, and the 10 is a brick. Whatever you do and however it turns out. it would make a BADASS video. Make sure someone films it.

Truck should get it for sure. SRT has the TQ from a low roll or dig and the SRt have great top end but it all depend on the drver of the srt10

Should be close if you dont spin. If you spin he is gone. They have it listed at 13.3 in the quarter but you never know till you try.

Should be close if you dont spin. If you spin he is gone. They have it listed at 13.3 in the quarter but you never know till you try.

yea, ditto, I'm bankin and hopin that he spins...:burnout:

but also, the interesting part... on paper (reviews and articles) they are bot rated at 4.8 0-60...:D

I've always launched mine at a low rpm just to keep traction.

You'll take him, I was driving a 2010 Maserati GT with the F1 shifter and the sport exhaust option.. That thing felt like a slug...

Most Masi's are pigs. Fat and slow, but then again they are much prettier.

Most Masi's are pigs. Fat and slow, but then again they are much prettier.

effe a Maz. i would say my caltracs is one of the mods i acctually "felt a differencs. not hp, but just how the truck hands from a stop. launches harder, straighter, and hooks a little tiny bit better. that is after i got them tuned in though.

One great thing about Caltracs, IMHO, is that your truck will handle sooooo much better when you decide to go out and get all squirily. even sliding sideways the truck just beggs to straighten out. $350 for all that.....well worth it.:rock::rock::rock:

effe a Maz. i would say my caltracs is one of the mods i acctually "felt a differencs. not hp, but just how the truck hands from a stop. launches harder, straighter, and hooks a little tiny bit better. that is after i got them tuned in though.

One great thing about Caltracs, IMHO, is that your truck will handle sooooo much better when you decide to go out and get all squirily. even sliding sideways the truck just beggs to straighten out. $350 for all that.....well worth it.:rock::rock::rock:

ohhhhhh, stinkerrrrrr....:D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back