Interesting Poll

Do you want to live to be 100?

• Total voters
If I was not invalid, and could git around by my own valition.......why not....things are tough at that many yearz, also if I had all my faculties, that would be a bonus........

With what I put my body through, I figure I'll be in a wheel chair by the time I'm 60:( 100? no thanks.

LoveThisTruck said:
If I'm not physically able to drive my truck... what's the point:dontknow: :D
hell you can't drive it now.....:D
but no i don't think i'd want to live to 100 either

As much as my body hurts now, I don't want to see how much it would hurt at 100.

Bill.

If Obama is still president, no... ;)

Actually if he is President of the Universe by then, his death panels will not allow anyone to live that long.

Yep and I want to be seen driving 100 in my truck flippin off some young punk on the way by

this is how i see it, my own Feeling's

if i am healthy, and wake up every day with air in my lungs yes....

i live each day to the fullest - i can say i'v lived, had a wonderful life,..

if i was to pass tomarrow i would have enjoyed my time spent, livin, drinkin, lovin, and havin a GREAT time over all. when i stand at the gates of heaven to be judge'd i hope thu all the wrong that i have done there a place for in the after life

to live - reguardless if it till next yr or 100 yrs from now - i can say i'v lived loved, meant wonderful ppl, and some i can call a Friend and family

i wish to live long enoff to teach my kids the moral of life, to see them grow love them and be there for them, when they need me - to stand on the side lines and watch them make mistakes - and see them learn from them to know that i was a good father and a loving husband,

even tho there are times that permitte me not to be around as much as i like. but for me to know they were well cared for, and loved as best and much as i could, then i would have lived a GREAT life.

I plan to live to 115. I hope to spend all that time with my wife, kids, and their kids. I hope the girls in the nursing home enjoy me as the funny ol' fart down the hall. And don't get me started on the spongebaths...

Back