Invititions To Srt 10's. Come Join Us

Damnit!!!!!!!!!! Was looking forward to this and now Truckin Magazine emails me this morn and says they are backing out due to being Easter Weekend? Why the F*ck didn't they figure out that **** when they set the date? Damnit!
Maybe we should still do it anyways? Any thoughts?:dontknow:

Yea I was really looking forward to this. I canceled a lot to make it happen since it was such a long drive.

I am down for an event like this if someone makes it happen. Its not easy to make a heavy ass truck do everything. I am sure i would have killed a few dozen cones.

Yea I was really looking forward to this. I canceled a lot to make it happen since it was such a long drive.

I am down for an event like this if someone makes it happen. Its not easy to make a heavy ass truck do everything. I am sure i would have killed a few dozen cones.

Mmmmmmmmm..........killing cones.......:D
HPT says there is still an event going on that day but minus Truckin's coverage and their event list I believe? Have to see if maybe they are still doing all the handling, stopping, events?:dontknow:

Truckin will still be here to cover the "SHOOTOUT",But will not have the Throwdown section of it.

That's too bad that Truckin backed out... what's the difference between the Shootout and the Throwdown?

Joe

Cool, I can win the fastest stopping award maybe! Put some new Autozechausenblue pads and they are the shiznit!:rock:

I'll be there to rep the SRT10 in all areas including the burnout contest! This is going to be a blast. Not to mention all the media coverage and magazine shots. My **** will be posted all over the nation stomping Lightnings, SS trucks, and the like. All with my daughter's carseat in the back seat and maybe a weber grill in the bed.:D

See this is another member's GTG grill.
View attachment 47790

This is the same grill getting launched out of the tailgate ( since it wasn't **** completely) after a powerbrake tire heating and take off. lmfao IRONHEAD
View attachment 47791

LMAO:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back