Ipod integration kit for 06 QC

BlackKnight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Purchased my ipod integration kit from Robert at The Mopar Connection and installed last weekend. This thing works great!:D :rock: My radio is the in-dash 6 cd changer with the navigation by the way. I am able to use the steering wheel controls to control the ipod, the artist and song name appear on my display as well as the name of my ipod. Ran the wires to the glove box so the ipod is out of sight and because you don't use of the ipod controls when its hooked up, the radio takes over completely. No more FM transmitter static:top: Big thanks to Robert for the fast shipment and to Pat and Jose for help with the install.

EXACTLY what I am looking for... how difficult was the install? Also, do you have a link to the product, price, etc.? PICS would be VERY nice too. Thanks!

Install wasn't too bad, just nerve racking as you're pulling and pulling on panels and trim until the clips let go. Took about an hour to 2 hours, everything with the kit is just plug and play and there's quite a few pieces that you have to remove but the instructions are fairly clear. I do not have a link but PM TheMoparConnection and Robert will give you all the info you need. I will post pics as soon as I can find my battery charger for my camera

Can the 06 NAV/CD Changer be mounted on a 05 Dash?

Can you still use this integration package if you have the Sirius radio package, or is this like the older ones where it has to be either Sirius OR iPod but not both?

Thanks,

-- charles

The sirius, navigation, UConnect AND the iPod all work together. Just don't connect the ipod if you want to listen to Sirius because you use the satellite controls to run through the music in the ipod. But when you want to listen to Sirius, just un-plug the ipod and there you go!

BlackKnight said:
The sirius, navigation, UConnect AND the iPod all work together. Just don't connect the ipod if you want to listen to Sirius because you use the satellite controls to run through the music in the ipod. But when you want to listen to Sirius, just un-plug the ipod and there you go!

You should be able to listen to sirius with the ipod hooked-up. press the mode button twice.

I have the same ipod integration kit. I also love using the steering wheel controls and no sound quality loss! My install was a bit different. Since I did not want to drill a hole in the glovebox, I purchased an extension and ran it under the center console. My ipod lives next to the amplifier. Enjoy.

TheMoparConnection said:
You should be able to listen to sirius with the ipod hooked-up. press the mode button twice.

I haven't tried that yet, I've been too excited to finaly listen to all my music static free!!

cold said:
I have the same ipod integration kit. I also love using the steering wheel controls and no sound quality loss! My install was a bit different. Since I did not want to drill a hole in the glovebox, I purchased an extension and ran it under the center console. My ipod lives next to the amplifier. Enjoy.

Mine does too...I helped the guy at the dealership do it. (He knew I was just hovering and I knew I didnt have a freakin clue!:eek: )

I ran it under the carpet and it sits next to the amplifier under the center seat up front!:rock:

And when I lived on the "Mainland" I didnt have to disconnect the Ipod to listen to Satellite...now, I miss my satellite. Especially cuz that shit was free!:( Damn this island paradise!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back