Ipod Integration Kit - Old topic, new question

GNXtoWS6 said:
I have read all the threads but still not sure of this answer. I have the RBQ radio and I use and love my Sirius radio. Can I install the adapter and still use both the CD's and Siruis with it?

This may be a bit late....but I'm in the midst of installing my ipod/mp3 adapter, and it looks like the install could be REAL easy if you have factory satellite radio. The 12 pin plug that the satellite radio uses appears to be the same as the 12 pin plug on the ipod adapter, and you can take the 10-12 harness that comes with the ipod adapter and plug the 10 side into the ipod and the 12 side into the satellite, and mount it all with the satellite box behind the passenger seat.

I don't KNOW for sure if this works, but according to the wiring diagrams, it is electrically compatible, at least to the point where you plug the 12 pin connector into the ipod box.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I put the box on the side wall next to the gas pedal...and then routed the extension cable under the carpet to the "Secret Compartment" with the amp so I could put my IPOD there. Just thought I would put that idea out there for future readers!!:)

Once again....this is where I put my box.;)

"Ipod nano is for girls, everybody knows that". -Borat-

Buaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahaha!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back