IRWINDALE DRAG RACING THUR JAN 8

I might go , waiting to hear from my friend , his girlfriends dad is half owner of that track..............:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: sat in one of the glassed in rooms upstairs and watched hubinete do drifting in the srt 10 viper , and watched racin to , the drifting is sick , and the drift viper ..............ruled the track....:rock: :congrats: :D

yep it will be fun, yall should go. Even if you get there at 730 you could still get in like 3 -4 runs. there always a good mixture of everything there and they have really good food.

Hope to see ya there, pm me for my number

FerrariTruck said:
ahh you shouldnt have posted up:D :D Now you have to come and dnt forget the sammiches:p
I will give you a call tomorrow.

Alfredo PM me your number. I'll be downtown LA on an Audition photoshoot. We might need a truck for the models to shoot with. You down? It's tomorrow between 11:30 am - 5pm or so. I know you will have to leave a little early to the track but AwdIsuzu and I would appreciate it.:D

SrtBrad said:
Alfredo PM me your number. I'll be downtown LA on an Audition photoshoot. We might need a truck for the models to shoot with. You down? It's tomorrow between 11:30 am - 5pm or so. I know you will have to leave a little early to the track but AwdIsuzu and I would appreciate it.:D

ok sounds good, now i gotta wash it though

Alright guys hope to see ya there, I'm gonna be duking it out with my friend and his yellow Z06. Also hope to stomp on this red L that talks too much trash. Vids will be here later

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back