is a programmer worth it for my set up?

yakdick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have bought a 04 rc few months ago to be my new summer vacation driver..
truck is stock right now with the cats removed. i plan on removing the factory muffler and put in 2 flowmaster 50 series or something like that with a quieter sound than super 44s....also a k&n will go in the factory airbox...don't really have any plans for any other mods....

is a programmer or computer reflash gonna be beneficial or just a waste of money? all i'm really looking to get is the most mpgs on the highway as possible...right now i like bragging that i have 500 horses and around 20mpgs lol

yakdick said:
i have bought a 04 rc few months ago to be my new summer vacation driver..
truck is stock right now with the cats removed. i plan on removing the factory muffler and put in 2 flowmaster 50 series or something like that with a quieter sound than super 44s....also a k&n will go in the factory airbox...don't really have any plans for any other mods....

is a programmer or computer reflash gonna be beneficial or just a waste of money? all i'm really looking to get is the most mpgs on the highway as possible...right now i like bragging that i have 500 horses and around 20mpgs lol

There IS an improvement, just not as much as there is on the Quad Cabs.

505'sFastestViper. said:
waste of money on an rc..now if it was a qc i would say well worth the money!
Great job Dom, you are being helpful:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back