Is anyone having problems installing snow leopard?

Silverbullet08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up snow leopard lastnight and tried to install it. it would get to about 20 minutes left and would say install failed. this happen 3 times!! anyone else having problems?

Na I'm waiting to see if there is any bugs first .. let them get fixed and then install :).... let you suckers fug around for a few hrs first LOL..

lol thanks well ive read they had some faulty discs. my seemed to have some scratches on it... anyway this is pissing me off bc i cant use my mac now...

haha that sucks.. I only run mac now in the office and at home.. I hew pcs laying around that coule be back up if the install fails.. but blah they are a pain in the ass... ... Love this MAC DAMMIT.. .LOL

well thats good. is it definitely worth it? im thinking about upgrading my imac from leopard to it and my macbook from tiger to it.

its pretty fast and it makes the apps faster to boot up and it cuts down the unnecessary crap on the hd. u have to buy the disk in stores i think its worth it...

I have a question.... :eek: My folks have a (POS) Macbook Pro. They have been complaining that it's got all kinds of "issues" locking up and being generally slow. I looked and it is running OS X Ver. 10.4.x. What do I need to do to update it to Ver 10.5.x? I went on Apple's Update website and it looks like all the updates are only for users who have 10.5.1 or higher. :dontknow: :confused: Do I have to buy a new OS or what?

tell them to click on the apple icon in the top left. then click software update and it will check what updates u need. my runs lightning fast now...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back