Is anyone having problems installing snow leopard?

I dont know if any of you guys are running lil snitch but you will need to download the new version once you have installed snow leopard.

Gentlemen, gentlemen... I've put some pictures in my post to compare the three main operating systems you can use today. Hopefully, you'll see your erroneous ways and convert :D :D :D

untitled-1.jpg

linux-windows-mac.png

2d0fmki.jpg

Andrew

Silverbullet08 said:
my bad i should have said it in the post. its the new mac software update

Not your bad:) anyone that knows PCs or Macs knew what you were talking about.

I've been eying snow leopard for my macbook. I'll wait another week or so before I take the step up based on your experience.

-jeff

dont really base it on mine bc my imac has been acting up before i installed sl. im going to take it into the store next week bc its been messing up for some reason. it runs good sometimes but then for no reason it hangs and freezes...

nothing but problems EVERY time I sync this stupid iPhone w/ windows...such a pile. I even have used different PC's....when is mac going to realize that they need to be comparable with the REST OF THE WORLD if they plan on making it work.

RedSrt007 said:
nothing but problems EVERY time I sync this stupid iPhone w/ windows...such a pile. I even have used different PC's....when is mac going to realize that they need to be comparable with the REST OF THE WORLD if they plan on making it work.
\

Bro just give it up with the PC come to the dark side.. I did and cant be happier ....

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
\

Bro just give it up with the PC come to the dark side.. I did and cant be happier ....

I have 2 Macs...G4, G5. I just don't like how I cant download or run any programs out there! I sync my iphone w/ my outlook on my PC because I have a PC @ my office (can sync outlooks).

RedSrt007 said:
I have 2 Macs...G4, G5. I just don't like how I cant download or run any programs out there! I sync my iphone w/ my outlook on my PC because I have a PC @ my office (can sync outlooks).

Samsung INSTINCT..... Don't hesitate... just DO IT. You'll be happy you did. ;) :eek: :rock: I went through 3 iPhones, and they SUCK. :mad:

Sharpimage said:
Gentlemen, gentlemen... I've put some pictures in my post to compare the three main operating systems you can use today. Hopefully, you'll see your erroneous ways and convert :D :D :D

untitled-1.jpg

linux-windows-mac.png

2d0fmki.jpg

Andrew

RED HAT..... <END>

:rock: :rock: :rock:

you know you can run windows on a mac and also redsrt007 do you have mobileme? i have a macbook and imac and definitely the mobileme helps with making everything communicate a lot better. i rarely use pc unless i have to for school but even that most programs i can run on my mac.

well i figured out why i had problems installing the disk. my hard drive is failing :( gonna be out at least a week which sucks bc i need it for school. at least i had a warranty...

Silverbullet08 said:
well i figured out why i had problems installing the disk. my hard drive is failing :( gonna be out at least a week which sucks bc i need it for school. at least i had a warranty...
My hard drive failed on my desk top G4:(

yea my computer is only 1 year old. it has a 500gb hd and i only had like 40gb used on it...

Silverbullet08 said:
yea my computer is only 1 year old. it has a 500gb hd and i only had like 40gb used on it...
Wow, That's odd for it to fail so soon.

yea i know kinda pissed about that, im trying to save as much as i can right now but it transfers so slow bc its failing as im using it. the guy said it can completely fail anytime now

Silverbullet08 said:
yea i know kinda pissed about that, im trying to save as much as i can right now but it transfers so slow bc its failing as im using it. the guy said it can completely fail anytime now
I had like 3000 pictures on mine when it went.:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back