Is chrisheltra looking out for you guys?

no matter how fast you make a ugly turd at the end of the day its still a ugly turd....cant put gas in mine without somebody coming to talk to me about mine :) and trust me mine uses a lot of gas

no matter how fast you make a ugly turd at the end of the day its still a ugly turd....cant put gas in mine without somebody coming to talk to me about mine :) and trust me mine uses a lot of gas

I think your trucks look ok! Don't be so harsh on yourself..

on myself? at least ours looks like a perfomance truck

Sleeper

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A sleeper (US English) or Q-car (British English) is a car that has high performance and an unassuming exterior.[1][2] Sleeper cars are termed such because their exterior looks little or no different from a standard or economy-class car. In some cases the car appears worse due to seeming neglect on the owner's part, typically referred to as "all go and no show". While appearing to be a standard or neglected car, internally they are modified to perform at higher performance levels. These can and will embarrass supposed high performance vehicles such as the Ram SRT-10. The American nomenclature comes from the term sleeper agent, while the British term derives from the Q-ships used by the Royal Navy.

Sleeper

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A sleeper (US English) or Q-car (British English) is a car that has high performance and an unassuming exterior.[1][2] Sleeper cars are termed such because their exterior looks little or no different from a standard or economy-class car. In some cases the car appears worse due to seeming neglect on the owner's part, typically referred to as "all go and no show". While appearing to be a standard or neglected car, internally they are modified to perform at higher performance levels. These can and will embarrass supposed high performance vehicles such as the Ram SRT-10. The American nomenclature comes from the term sleeper agent, while the British term derives from the Q-ships used by the Royal Navy.

not dogging your ride love it!!!! just saying i dont much care for the lightnings...at least youre doing something creative

not dogging your ride love it!!!! just saying i dont much care for the lightnings...at least youre doing something creative

Thanks. Its all in good fun...I dont take anything in these forums serious or personal..:p

I personally love the look of the lightnings...but the SRT 10's are starting to grow on me:ahhhhh: and damn if that V10 isnt sexy..lol.

Sorry you have a limp noodles frame.at the time the srt10 and dodge trucks were built the frames were considered the strongest in the industry.and were formed by forcing water thru them.

Sorry you have a limp noodles frame.at the time the srt10 and dodge trucks were built the frames were considered the strongest in the industry.and were formed by forcing water thru them.

:hmmmm: Where did that come from?? Let me see if I can dig up some photos..

Here... frames look pretty straight to me.

Attachments

• 15pqzia.jpg
    15pqzia.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
It's called plagiarism.the motor trend magazine that I had when the trucks were made said the frames were hydroformed using how ever many psi of water.it was a big deal about the strength.seems like everytime I post someone has something negative to say guess I can see why some have left.

It's called plagiarism.the motor trend magazine that I had when the trucks were made said the frames were hydroformed using how ever many psi of water.it was a big deal about the strength.seems like everytime I post someone has something negative to say guess I can see why some have left.

Can't take my posts personal or serious for that matter. Just consider me an a$$ and reply with a :thefinger: post or something.:D

Last edited:
hydroformed (as it's proper name) doesn't mean it won't twist under acceleration... NO 10 has seen that kind of stress....so it doesn't matter...

just being honest...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back