Is it worth it?

Luke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that im driving my 10 everyday. The gas is ridiculous. But its worth the price to drive something with some balls! Anyway! Quick question. Would a challenger have the same wow factor driving that my 10 has going down the roac? Also would the gas be any better in a either 6.1 or 6.4 challenger?

I'm sure it would be better in mpg but you see 20 challengers aday and you will see a viper truck every two weeks if you are lucky not counting your own

Only you can answer that question everyone is going to think different. I double or triple take when I see a 10 driving down the road but never think twice when I see the others on a daily basis. Others are plan compared to your 10

I can't really answer the MPG thing, you might do a little better. I agree with the guys above, Challengers are nice but they are common. Unless you pickup a 392, you'll just blend in with the crowd.

But on the same token, most people can't distinguish between a 10 and a Hemi, so I'm sure most of us blend in to everyone else.

You seem to have already made up an excuse to get rid of it, and you had a for sale post about 4-5 months ago. The chally 6.1 will feel like a turd, the 6.4 will be faster but it still looks like any other challenger you see. You can get 15mpg with your truck a 6.1 hemi with an auto is only going to get you about 18mpg.

Noo. I havent made my mind up at all. Just asking opinions. Doubt i can afford anything right now. Dealership wont give me anything close to what i need out of it to get what id like. My one truck i have in miami is probably going to sell for 7 grand. N my 10 would get maybe 14 from a dealer so id be lucky to get a 6 cyl chally? Im not putting a dime into a balance over what my two trucks are worth. I need money to finish my move n get myself set up. Am i wrong in thinking that way about my vehicles?

Noo. I havent made my mind up at all. Just asking opinions. Doubt i can afford anything right now. Dealership wont give me anything close to what i need out of it to get what id like. My one truck i have in miami is probably going to sell for 7 grand. N my 10 would get maybe 14 from a dealer so id be lucky to get a 6 cyl chally? Im not putting a dime into a balance over what my two trucks are worth. I need money to finish my move n get myself set up. Am i wrong in thinking that way about my vehicles?

Just buy an economical car with the money from sale of first truck. Maybe rotate or use the 10 on certain nice days. Gas prices are only going to go up and I agree, to many Chally's out there already to make anybody look twice or give thumbs up.

These trucks are not cheap to own! You can't be struggling with life and own one of these!! There are not many viper cars used as a daily drivers i don't think! .....just a thought

Sell your other truck and finish your move, then with whatever you have left over to buy a beater to drive to work.

I test drove the 392 challenger I fell in love with the paddle shifting but other then that my 10 is better for me they did call me and offer me 22k for my truck and I only paid 23 for if so that ain't bad and I've had it for 3 years

Sell the 10 and buy a Silverado SS. They have GOT to be better on gas than the 10 b/c they are a hell of a lot slower!

ya could go widebody???

Attachments

• img_2242.jpg
    img_2242.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back