Is there a RAM SRT-10 Wideband install HOW TO?

CTRdemon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have ordered an AEM wideband and have been looking for a "How To". Does anyone know of one? Nothing comes up in the search on here OR on google so it is a long shot asking!

Thanks

Thanks for the link Charlie. I have got just the AEM wideband and separate boost. My 3 pod pillar should arrive next week so I will get everything wired up ready.

Did you get someone to weld in the bung?

Yes, got the bung welded at work (at about a 2o'clock position so it doesn't collect water.) Reads about 14.3 under normal driving which is perfect under no boost and about 11 under full boost which is ok. It's the part from no boost to full boost that's difficult to control that's where Torrie comes In and some clever mapping.

Charlie

Nice, I will have to get this done at a garage. Did you purchase an extender or elbow? I know this is something AEM recommend mainly to increase the life of the sensor I think.

No just straight in with the adapter supplied. I think if you mess with them too much I doesn't "sniff" right and can give you false readings?

Charlie

Fair enough, I will start off with that then I have a baseline to work with if I buy and adapter I can see if it makes a difference with the readings.

Thanks for the help mate.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back