Is there a way ?

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to find the location of a missing or stolen cell phone or that can do this for me ??

Does anyone know how to find the location of a missing or stolen cell phone or that can do this for me ??

I have been told the samsung g3 or whatever that new phone is has a tracker inside of it and your phone company can locate it for you.

I just lost my iPhone4s the other day & I called to report it lost/stolen they could of cared less. is what it is.

If it was an I-Phone you could turn on find my phone,Other than that :dontknow: Maybe your provider can trace it.:dontknow:

I will get it right back to you. I have a few more calls to make!:D:D

You may want to cancel your service before I (or someone else) racks your bill.:(

Only if you set up the Find my phone thing.

I don't have the Iphone and I called the provider ... So I guess a new phone is in order .. Thanks for the help!!!!

Call the phone tell the person they won the grand prize at LOWES and see who shows up

Call the phone tell the person they won the grand prize at LOWES and see who shows up

Tried that ,, It kept going straight to message ...
Mybe it's time to come out of the dark ages and get me one of those new fangled smart phone devices :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back