Is there room for one more Newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midwest Muscle

Reaction score
Hey folks, Tim referred me this way from Viper Alley. I was the proud owner of an '01 sapphire blue GTS, and I've recently added an '05 QC SRT-10 to the herd. I considered it for a few months since I didn't really need the truck, but finally convinced myself that 'towing' was enough justification (wink, wink) ...

She's got 4,500 miles and seems to have everything minus Nav and Uconnect. I keep finding reasons to go out and drive it, and have managed to pull down almost 8mpg! Wicked truck. I know you've seen hundreds, and the pic quality isn't great (camera phone), but here's mine >>
ram_srt-10.jpg

Mike M

Welcome, Always room for more. I see you chose the best color.

J.R.

Midwest Muscle said:
Hey folks, Tim referred me this way from Viper Alley. I was the proud owner of an '01 sapphire blue GTS...

Mike M
Past tense? Man, I'm jealous. :)

Welcome to the VTCOA!

Welcome to the nut house
Jeff

Rice Eater said:
Welcome muscle! Nice color....now you just have to get rid of that wing!
welcome to the RBC,and the maddness, and you must keep the wing,remember KEEP THE WING.:rock: :)

Yes Welcome MM! Nice looking truck. Keep the wing. Call BOOMER and get it lowered.

And oh, got any pics of that Sapphire GTS left over? (As if I need any more to tempt me...:rolleyes: )

Glad you found us dude!! Pics of the GTS is a must, now that you have teased us!!

Truck looks great. What mods do you have planned? .......we know you have some planned, its just not possible to not want to change anything is it? LOL

patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back