Is there room for one more Newbie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those other cars are my justification for my new SRT-10 tow vehicle (wink, wink again). I sold the GTS to a great guy from Indianapolis who just had to have a perfect condition sapphire/stripes. I rarely drove the car, and the profit was nice. The other cars are:

1989 Turbo Trans Am - 1,206 miles.
1985 Camaro IROC-Z w/ 3,800 miles.
1982 Corvette Collectors Edition - 454 miles.

I like taking them to shows, but I don't want to put miles on them. Hence the SRT-10, or so I told the wife!

Mike M

Midwest Muscle said:
Those other cars are my justification for my new SRT-10 tow vehicle (wink, wink again). I sold the GTS to a great guy from Indianapolis who just had to have a perfect condition sapphire/stripes. I rarely drove the car, and the profit was nice. The other cars are:

1989 Turbo Trans Am - 1,206 miles.
1985 Camaro IROC-Z w/ 3,800 miles.
1982 Corvette Collectors Edition - 454 miles.

I like taking them to shows, but I don't want to put miles on them. Hence the SRT-10, or so I told the wife!

Mike M

Welcome Mike... we have a great community here... enjoy.:)

I knew I'd feel stupid once I saw the answer! But I will sleep better tonight knowing what RBC stands for. I'll even try to use it in sentence tomorrow!

Don't feel stupid, feel priveleged! There are many who would love to have the RB, let alone be part of the C! :D

I got a good laugh about the RB today at the carwash (they wash by hand). The poor guy could NOT figure out how to start the truck! I finally had to stop laughing and help him out before he broke the key off in the ignition!

ntw0rk said:
Don't feel stupid, feel priveleged! There are many who would love to have the RB, let alone be part of the C! :D

I got a good laugh about the RB today at the carwash (they wash by hand). The poor guy could NOT figure out how to start the truck! I finally had to stop laughing and help him out before he broke the key off in the ignition!

That's ok... I still get in mine and look around for the "glow plug" light before I start it. :eek: Then I slap myself and push the button. :D

I guess I need to practice. Because I still find myself jumping in and trying to turn the key past the "Run" position. Even my GTS didn't have the button. I'll get better at it ...

Don't ever feel stupid asking a question, even a dumb one!!:rolleyes: J/K

Hey before you ask GTG means get together ;) :D

Wifey said:
Don't ever feel stupid asking a question, even a dumb one!!:rolleyes: J/K

Hey before you ask GTG means get together ;) :D

Here are a couple more.
S/C=Super Charger
Ghey=Sickness

Welcome to Da Club!!!!

Come on now - I'm not new to newsgroups ... Just didn't know what RBC stood for. I'll have an extra beer tonight to reflect on this and other shortcomings :)

Midwest Muscle said:
Come on now - I'm not new to newsgroups ... Just didn't know what RBC stood for. I'll have an extra beer tonight to reflect on this and other shortcomings :)

Ill think you'll fit right in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back