Is this a good deal?

You're gonna love it man, and this is the place to be.:rock: Be sure to send us pics when you get it:rock:

check oil cooler lines,power steering lines, A-pillar weatherstrips and transmission fluid also turn the ignition key on 3 times on the third time leave the key in the on position this should tell you if its throwing a problem code if not it will say done good luck

I am not to sure about the wheels on this truck. They are 24" I wish they were the original rims.

Blacksnake said:
I am not to sure about the wheels on this truck. They are 24" I wish they were the original rims.

I've got mine for sale... if you decide against this one:D

LoveThisTruck said:
I've got mine for sale... if you decide against this one:D

Where do you guys go to get work done in Arizona? Or do you do everything your self:nurse:

Bro you can always save a little cabbage and get a set of OE wheels off e-bay. Do the 24's rub when in full rotation? Eather way your just talking wheels you can change them. Besides I dont think any of us have a fully stock (ha ha) truck. Your going to love it.

Little Details said:
Bro you can always save a little cabbage and get a set of OE wheels off e-bay. Do the 24's rub when in full rotation? Eather way your just talking wheels you can change them. Besides I dont think any of us have a fully stock (ha ha) truck. Your going to love it.

True! I didn't notice any rubbing when we rode in it. I can't wait.

Blacksnake said:
Where do you guys go to get work done in Arizona? Or do you do everything your self:nurse:

Avondale dodge, bill luke dodge, myself:D

24"=good stuff

Ok. I may be just a Lawn Man but it DOSE NOT mean that I cant have a friend or two at Dodge! I do know the colors (burntrubber)! No I did NOT know about the COPO Trucks in Germany until tonight. A total of 14 2006 trucks with ONE being done in Wolfgang Berhard's 2004 VCA (Viper Truck) Electric Blue w/ White Rally Stripes scheme. I will start a new thread to tell about the colors so everyone can see.

Last edited:
Little Details said:
Ok. I may be just a Lawn Man but it DOSE NOT mean that I cant have a friend or two at Dodge! I do know the colors (burntrubber)! No I did NOT know about the COPA Trucks in Germany until tonight. A total of 14 2006 trucks with ONE being done in Wolfgang Berhard's 2004 VCA (Viper Truck) Electric Blue w/ White Rally Stripes scheme. I will start a new thread to tell about the colors so everyone can see.

:dontknow: Wizzy already broke down the colors for us. whand I dont understand the last sentence:dontknow: :D

Little Details said:
The Night Runner's where painted in a Brilliant Black with a Dark Nickel Pearl.
dark nickel pearl was on the rims

May (not sure if its all motors or '04's) want to check the crank pin (I think thats the piece) to ensure its loctited on, there have been some Gen III Viper motor issues with it loosening or only finger tight.

I'm sure someone will chime in if I've named the part/piece incorrectly.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back