Is this anyone's

yup that is or was sim333,s truck ,,he sold it to some young guy and a couple of weeks after that the guy screwed the motor up.

Last edited:
Here is the reply I got when I asked what was wrong with the engine.

"I couldn't tell you. My son traded his Jeep for this truck and the truck broke down the next day. Was towed to a mechanic's shop and they said there was metal shavings in the oil and that the engine needed to be replaced. I asked if it could be repaired, they said no it needed to be replaced. I'm not a mechanic and neither is my husband. This mechanic did not specialize in viper engines. So, all I can do is believe in what he says. I'm not up for replacing an engine. I just need to get rid of this and get my son something that will get him back and forth to school. You are welcome to send a mechanic over to inspect the vehicle. "

Here is the reply I got when I asked what was wrong with the engine.

"I couldn't tell you. My son traded his Jeep for this truck and the truck broke down the next day. Was towed to a mechanic's shop and they said there was metal shavings in the oil and that the engine needed to be replaced. I asked if it could be repaired, they said no it needed to be replaced. I'm not a mechanic and neither is my husband. This mechanic did not specialize in viper engines. So, all I can do is believe in what he says. I'm not up for replacing an engine. I just need to get rid of this and get my son something that will get him back and forth to school. You are welcome to send a mechanic over to inspect the vehicle. "

Matt (sim333) called me about a week and a half after he traded it in on a jeep ..said the guy who bought it had blown the motor in it right after it had been put back together ,,,if anyone goes for it i would just plan on an engine replacement ,,,that motor has had problems since the owner before Matt tryed to tune it himself ,,,just my 2 cents that obama wants me to give to him :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back