Is this guy for reals?

false advertising is everywhere. his 1/4 mile time and speed don't even match - that trap speed would yield 9's.

No, Actually back in 2006 I ran a 8.25 @ 161 mph in the 1/4 mile with my Lightning truck so he has a low 8 second truck! Man I better call Hennesy about one of those Throttle Body's!!!! :laugh:

here's my video because I don't BullShitt!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xncMs_Rr3cY[/ame]

Last edited:
Unfortunately, some one uneducated on these truck will jump on it believing what the guy is selling...

I like the way he copied wiki

Just ordered his throttle body!!! Im gonna go 9's in no time! Oh man i cant wait, i even asked for a few extra stickers cause i heard that helps for horsepower, ROTFL hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i hope he does get on the forum and "prove" us wrong. Like TWEAK said unfortunitly some young one will get suckered and buy this thing

WOW did you see that MPH................

That is a steal if I have ever seen one.....LOL

Hope someone is not gulliable and buys it based on what he has posted.....

Ok guys, I have been sending this guy email's on ebay LOL here is my new reply to him

"Okay, www.vtcoa.com my screen name is RAMDUDE. Please by all means come to this site with your bullshit claims of 700hp with a TB LOL your such a douche bag with Zero "0" feedback. Your a scam, the rims on the truck are gay as fuck also.

You want pics of my truck, cause unlike you I really own one of these. Not a 2 bit hack trying to screw someone over on ebay.

You probably are a worthless fuck who lives off wellfare, and rips off good hearted people.

I would also LOVE to see this 700WHP dyno sheet also or even better a video dickface. People like you kill these truck's with horseshit dyno & track numbers, get a life you scumbag. or better yet why don't you get a real srt-10."

And here is what he said to me

"You prob wish you had one of these . Either your the type of person that has no clue about a vehicle and just wishes or your the type of person that has more money than sense and you pay someone to upgrade your vehicle but you can't even drive . I however have been building cars all of my life and I have absolutely nothing to prove to you . You prob wouldn't even be able to spot a viper motor if it didn't have viper written on the valve covers
"

Ok guys, I have been sending this guy email's on ebay LOL here is my new reply to him

"Okay, www.vtcoa.com my screen name is RAMDUDE. Please by all means come to this site with your bullshit claims of 700hp with a TB LOL your such a douche bag with Zero "0" feedback. Your a scam, the rims on the truck are gay as fuck also.

You want pics of my truck, cause unlike you I really own one of these. Not a 2 bit hack trying to screw someone over on ebay.

You probably are a worthless fuck who lives off wellfare, and rips off good hearted people.

I would also LOVE to see this 700WHP dyno sheet also or even better a video dickface. People like you kill these truck's with horseshit dyno & track numbers, get a life you scumbag. or better yet why don't you get a real srt-10."

And here is what he said to me

"You prob wish you had one of these . Either your the type of person that has no clue about a vehicle and just wishes or your the type of person that has more money than sense and you pay someone to upgrade your vehicle but you can't even drive . I however have been building cars all of my life and I have absolutely nothing to prove to you . You prob wouldn't even be able to spot a viper motor if it didn't have viper written on the valve covers
"

dont cut no slack do ya:D

Well I sent him a email . And it was loong one . That was Yesturday . I'm just thinking y I didn't heard from him jet . Maybe I was bit hard on him lol

I just reported him to eBay, we will see if anything is done..
Joe..

He has had his time to respond and has not come on to back up his claims. When I spoke to him on the phone I asked him to take down the false info or post up and back his claims. He said he would post up and has not. He is open season I.M.O. Batter up!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back