Is this the one!?

Looks nice, worth a look but seems high $$ for 31,000miles, a buddy of mine found an o4 with 4,800miles at a PA dealership for $28,000.......

As far as I'm concerned, all of these trucks are selling too cheap. It's nice to see some with an asking price closer to where it should be. Everyone on here complains when they want to sell that they can't get enough, and they complain when buying that they ask too much.

As far as I'm concerned, all of these trucks are selling too cheap. It's nice to see some with an asking price closer to where it should be. Everyone on here complains when they want to sell that they can't get enough, and they complain when buying that they ask too much.

There is no denying these trucks should be worth more, but their not. Especially since there are some really nice ones with less than 5k miles selling for close to the same price.

The value of these trucks should be more but it's just not YET... Now I will say the value of them is much better than it was around 3-4 years ago;)

The low mileage bone stock one's will be worth some money one of these days but not just yet IMHO:dontknow:

Of course the VCA's are worth more but 70k for one with 2k miles is just retarded!! Again JMHO...:D

The CE's tend to hold just a TOUCH more value than the others. I had thought I found the perfect CE on the other forum a few days ago with some very slight damage and 22k miles. He still wants 25k and to me thats to much!:(

The value of these trucks should be more but it's just not YET... Now I will say the value of them is much better than it was around 3-4 years ago;)

The low mileage bone stock one's will be worth some money one of these days but not just yet IMHO:dontknow:

Of course the VCA's are worth more but 70k for one with 2k miles is just retarded!! Again JMHO...:D

The CE's tend to hold just a TOUCH more value than the others. I had thought I found the perfect CE on the other forum a few days ago with some very slight damage and 22k miles. He still wants 25k and to me thats to much!:(

what kind of damage are we talking? There is one is CA for 24k I think.

what kind of damage are we talking? There is one is CA for 24k I think.

Not much damage really just re-painting front/rear bumpers and cladding on the driver side.;)

Yea I knew of a 50k mile CE in CA that was F/S is that it?:dontknow: If so I could have gotten it for MUCH less but shipping is 2k:(

Thats the one! How was it cheaper? Thats a short drive for me :) Theres also one in San Francisco for 23k but it has 73k miles

what?! did you call the guy and thats what he said? Looks like the colorado is going on CRaigslist and hopefully he still has it!

what?! did you call the guy and thats what he said? Looks like the colorado is going on CRaigslist and hopefully he still has it!

Well, that was about 3 months ago and I think he's wanting a little more now than he was then:dontknow:

Well, that was about 3 months ago and I think he's wanting a little more now than he was then:dontknow:

Weird. Maybe I'll give him a call. My wife is really pushing for a 4 door for the baby but I dont like 4 door and I have a special place in my heart for a C/E :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back