Is this the one!?

Well, that was about 3 months ago and I think he's wanting a little more now than he was then:dontknow:

That guy sold the C/E. Guess I'll go take a look at the yellow fever on Sunday. Hopefully the dealer did there research and didn't over pay for that truck and they are willing to negotiate :D

Kyle, get that thing bought & hook up with us at 67th on Saturday, 10 or no 10. That Yellow would look nice between my Gray & Rick's Black. Good Luck.

Kyle, get that thing bought & hook up with us at 67th on Saturday, 10 or no 10. That Yellow would look nice between my Gray & Rick's Black. Good Luck.

I emailed them yesterday and got a generic automated response to come down. I'll have to go take a look tomorrow after work.

Remember , proper pricing of these trucks is based on the purchase price of others and the availablitiy of these trucks for sale. We,as owners, have to hold out for more money and stop trading them in! Dealerships will offload them for whatever they can get for them...........Be willing to pay alittle more will help to price these thing alittle better...................Then again maybe i will:D just shut my big yap!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back