It happened again

Sorry to hear aboutthe rig, but your both alive and the cuts and bruises will heal. From the sound of things, it could have been much worse.

Sorry to hear, but that was awesome you caught her shirt... Im pretty sure its safe to say that your gf didnt catch her flight, lol Once again glad yall are ok

So sorry to hear bro! Very happy to hear you and yours are OK though. One thing these trucks will take is a hit. Might not be repairable afterwards, ut usually the occupants are going home. Keep your head up and I believe you have made a smart decision based on instinct to leave the 10 alone for awhile even though these accidents were not due to you or the 10. Kinda of a jinx of sorts maybe.:dontknow:

Glad y'all are OK again and make sure GF always straps up.;)

Good GOD man!!! Glad you both made it through without any major injurys.:rock: Myself I would have been hard pressed to not bring the guy down from his meth high (if you know what I mean) especially with my wife involved:mad:

If Jack doesn't buy the truck from salvage I will;) I still have your PM's from months ago about your ''other motor'':D

Glad you came out OK...Nice save on the GF. Amazing what you can do sometimes

Sorry to hear about that. Like everyone else said, glad you and your girlfriend are ok.

If Stinker takes too long sending me the power steering line can you just send me yours? :D

kyle's srt10 said:
Good GOD man!!! Glad you both made it through without any major injurys.:rock: Myself I would have been hard pressed to not bring the guy down from his meth high (if you know what I mean) especially with my wife involved:mad:

If Jack doesn't buy the truck from salvage I will;) I still have your PM's from months ago about your ''other motor'':D

The only thing that stopped me from going after the other guy was the fact I was treating my gf for shock right away. I'll let you know what's up with the salvage when everything is settled bro.

Glad you're ok bro. Good luck with your next choice in car. I'd just say you may want to stay away from motorcycles though... :)

Glad you are okay and here alive to tell us about this.

SD2005Dustin said:
Glad you're ok bro. Good luck with your next choice in car. I'd just say you may want to stay away from motorcycles though... :)

I already ride, but luckily the riding season is about over in Wyoming :D . I'm picking up my next vehicle tomorrow since I didn't feel like dealing with a crappy little rental car for a week. Getting me a Jeep SRT8. It's silver so maybe that will be my lucky color...

RedSrt007 said:
wow..glad you walked away from that !!

I know your "done with these trucks", but from the looks of it, the truck might have saved you and your GF's life.

Once again, Im happy to hear you and your GF are ok.

if it was a civic or focus you would be in the obits.

johnnybravo said:
I already ride, but luckily the riding season is about over in Wyoming :D . I'm picking up my next vehicle tomorrow since I didn't feel like dealing with a crappy little rental car for a week. Getting me a Jeep SRT8. It's silver so maybe that will be my lucky color...
You'll love the Jeep SRT8 get an 08 or newer! Glad you're okay!

guyrobert said:
You'll love the Jeep SRT8 get an 08 or newer! Glad you're okay!

I found an 07 that only has 22k miles for a good price. The 08-10s are just more than I'm willing to drop, especially when I get the modding bug right away.

505'sFastestViper. said:
fuckin savages guy totals his truck and almost dies and your tryin to by his parts already .....jeesus

And then ur ass drops in with more mods than a space shuttle and you wander why we are so desparate for more :D :D :D :D (just F.n With you)

Glad you guy's are O.K. That was a pretty good shot..........Looks like the wing made it.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back