It happened again

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
congrats on the jeep buddy, think you'll love it my man:rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

congrats on the jeep buddy, think you'll love it my man:rock:

Thanks. Now you just need to start making more things for the SRT8s so I can keep giving you money:D

kyleblix said:
Glad you're ok, that was a hard hit!
Did the meth head have insurance?

The cops couldn't find any so we all are assuming no. I have a feeling my insurance will be covering this one.:thumpdown:

johnnybravo said:
Thanks. Now you just need to start making more things for the SRT8s so I can keep giving you money:D
LOL you jsut let me know what you need, you know it can happen buddy;)
we jsut got a ton of new catch cans in, prob have them out next week or so

LOL you jsut let me know what you need, you know it can happen buddy;)
we jsut got a ton of new catch cans in, prob have them out next week or so

I'm pretty sure I'll be wanting to throw on a full set of suspension bushings and stainless lines where I can, esp the brakes. Now you have something to do this weekend!

johnnybravo said:
I'm pretty sure I'll be wanting to throw on a full set of suspension bushings and stainless lines where I can, esp the brakes. Now you have something to do this weekend!
LOL figured as much:D
I will work on a few things for ya an see what we can come up with, going this weekend too to talk with my new machinist, I hope to have a few new billet items for all dodge models soon and LOL may need a donor to check a few;)

johnnybravo said:
Ha already been looking at Justin's goodies Dom. He'll be getting lots of powdercoating orders this soon.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:
fuckin savages guy totals his truck and almost dies and your tryin to by his parts already .....jeesus

Hey we said glad him and his girl were ok. Trying to help the guys bank account, you know help him with his recovery.
See were not just a bunch of heartless bastards, You probably didn't even send him flowers:aetsch:

FWIW he didn't total his truck some whacked out tweeker did it for him

Azmotorhead said:
Hey we said glad him and his girl were ok. Trying to help the guys bank account, you know help him with his recovery.
See were not just a bunch of heartless bastards, You probably didn't even send him flowers:aetsch:

FWIW he didn't total his truck some whacked out tweeker did it for him
no but i did send him a check for 500 pesos

Looks like the wing is still good.

Seriously tho, you are so incredibly lucky to be alive.

I was in a head on collision with tweakers, luckily I was in a 4+ ton van and they are in a 2 ton honda. They died, I got to go home early that day.

Totalled my work van, I had JUST cleaned it out, too. You could have ate off the floors.

Damn Jonny, Just saw this one.... Glad you and your GF came out as good as you did, Someone Upstairs must have been looking out for you.. :)

Rides can be replaced, You Can't... :)

WOW! glad ya'll are okay! aren't you glad your were in a full size truck?

good luck with the new ride!:rock:

I'd rather just keep looking at your profile pic.. The other ones are too much to handle... :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back