It was only a matter of time

billyd

Reaction score
Before I found one of yas!
I wish I could have posted this here earlier just to ruin everyone's day!
This is my Christmas present to yas :aetsch:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU5092j2GrM&feature=player_embedded]Lightning vs Ram SRT10 - YouTube[/ame]

So ur proud, that u beat, what looks like a pretty stock, four door truck? Winning!!!

If you came upon a stock L and you video taped beating it. I'm sure it would be a whole different story. You don't see to many of these trucks around here, so of coarse I'm gunna take advantage of it!

Merry christmas :D

:rock: Nice looking truck bro!

lol Does not look like the red truck was even racing. Loser

hahaha, You know exactly what happened.

Merry Christmas back at ya but you are the loser!;)
So you run q QC at 60+ mph and you think you're fast? He was totally out of his power range dipshit! Of course your whiny ass blower is good all around. Run him from a 30 and see what happens fool ;)
Cute toy truck on your dash by the way :)

Last edited:
I got track video of me beating a 12 second lightning and a 14 second lightning, maybe I should go post that on the L forum, lol.

billyd said:
If you came upon a stock L and you video taped beating it. I'm sure it would be a whole different story. You don't see to many of these trucks around here, so of coarse I'm gunna take advantage of it!

:rock: Nice looking truck bro!

hahaha, You know exactly what happened.

No sir. I don't waste my time with stock L's. I'd race for fun, if he wanted to go. But I sure as hell wouldn't be bragging about it, unless the guy was talking crazy smack.

VENOMOUS1 said:
Merry Christmas back at ya but you are the loser!;)
So you run q QC at 60+ mph and you think you're fast? He was totally out of his power range dipshit! Of course your whiny ass blower is good all around. Run him from a 30 and see what happens fool ;)
Cute toy truck on your dash by the way :)

Why are these dudes never in my area???

phxpoolguy said:
I got track video of me beating a 12 second lightning and a 14 second lightning, maybe I should go post that on the L forum, lol.

So you beat two slow lightnings and got vids? Haha. Nice!!

should change the name to BillyF for fail, seriously? I would be too embarrased to post that, LOL prob some dude with his family going to dinner LOLOL yeah man, awesome Kill!
next time maybe video yourself beating the blue hair in the buick regal going to sunday buffet at ryans:D

So you beat two slow lightnings and got vids? Haha. Nice!!

Yea, dude with the slower one is now high13's but he's a cool guy, haven't really seen to many L's at the track here. Not too many SRT's either though,lol.

phxpoolguy said:
Yea, dude with the slower one is now high13's but he's a cool guy, haven't really seen to many L's at the track here. Not too many SRT's either though,lol.

I guess it's probably not worth posting, unless it's an 11 sec L

I guess it's probably not worth posting, unless it's an 11 sec L

Guy that ran the 12actually runs low 11's, so I could have posted it as a good kill but he just made a bad pass. Most guys at the track are cool, its always the street racers that talk the most shit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back