It was only a matter of time

Never had a L guy talk shit to me on the street. LOL they do ask about gas milage and as nice truck.

Ehhh... Weaksauce bro! 60 is not our sweet spot,lmfao. That guy never even got on it! The stars were not aligned! He was running 87 octane! The flux capacitor and muffler bearings were both low on fluid! The cahooter valve was surely stuck open, recirculating carbon monoxide into the airstream!
And last but not least, he was sitting there spinning while you gripped and took off!:bi gtu

Merry Christmas back at ya but you are the loser!;)
So you run q QC at 60+ mph and you think you're fast? He was totally out of his power range dipshit! Of course your whiny ass blower is good all around. Run him from a 30 and see what happens fool ;)
Cute toy truck on your dash by the way :)

Hahahaha! Are you kidding me? He would get beaten even worse!

I got track video of me beating a 12 second lightning and a 14 second lightning, maybe I should go post that on the L forum, lol.

Please, go post it!

Be honest you thought that was a good video?

No, that video actually sucked! But I felt like I should share it with you guys anyway :)

Billyd's truck is nice too for an L :p

Thanks bro :rock:

Ehhh... Weaksauce bro! 60 is not our sweet spot,lmfao. That guy never even got on it! The stars were not aligned! He was running 87 octane! The flux capacitor and muffler bearings were both low on fluid! The cahooter valve was surely stuck open, recirculating carbon monoxide into the airstream!
And last but not least, he was sitting there spinning while you gripped and took off!:bi gtu

:laugh: Good shit, I hate it when I go to launch and my flux capacitor is not fluxing.

Payload on your trucks stock is 1000lbs

applause.gif

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

My manual says for a RC 400 pounds payloud over the axle and zero towing capacity.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back