It was only a matter of time

BillyD is really lucky he doesn't cruise around on my freeways....I'm afraid he would be in for a real rude awakening. By the way I have never lost to a Lighning and several have been modded. Kill total is probably between 10and 15 heads up races at the strip, and that doesn't count Oct.31 , 2009 at Fontana when there were about 18 lightnings and none of them beat my time that day. SRTBrad and Love this truck Brad were witnesses. And that was at full weight.

Thanks Brad...I noticed that Lightning RedLighted against me just like the one in the Fontana Video. Here is the Fontana Video ....my two runs are at 12:26 , where I run 12.45@109 into a headwind, and my second run is at 38:17 and you will see the Black Lightning that challenged me. He said he had pulley, tune headers , slicks and that he dynoed 480 to the wheels. He also redlights (-.200) and runs a 13.38 @104 to my winning [email protected]. The best Lightning on the whole video runs a 12.65 against FerrariTruck, but if you watch the whole video there are at least 20+ runs with Lightnings and HarleyDavidsons and even a GT500 Mustang that runs a 13.02, all the poor Lightning boys were crying about the heat. Here's the link...Autoclub Speedway Fontana CA Oct 31 09 video - autoclub speedway fontana ca oct 31 09

Thanks Brad...I noticed that Lightning RedLighted against me just like the one in the Fontana Video. Here is the Fontana Video ....my two runs are at 12:26 , where I run 12.45@109 into a headwind, and my second run is at 38:17 and you will see the Black Lightning that challenged me. He said he had pulley, tune headers , slicks and that he dynoed 480 to the wheels. He also redlights (-.200) and runs a 13.38 @104 to my winnig [email protected]. The best Lightning on the whole video runs a 12.65 against FerrariTruck, but if you watch the whole video there are at least 20+ runs with Lightnings and HarleyDavidsons and even a GT500 Mustang that runs a 13.02, all the poor Lightning boys were crying about the heat. Here's the link...Autoclub Speedway Fontana CA Oct 31 09 video - autoclub speedway fontana ca oct 31 09

Yeah that was a great GTG. I loved the two clubs meeting up at the tack and not on the highway to settle the differences. I wish more L guys would show up at the track instead of running their mouth's about illegal street racing. Maybe we can get a few L's to show up in AZ on the 21st?

I just want to race a 10!!!!!!

I'll race you, dude. If you can find your way to SoCal that is. This L guy comes here, calls out for a race and all that happens is a lot of barking and no biting. Geez, this forum is chock full of pussies!!

It's no wonder, fags like Chris heltra come over here, befriend half the forum with his stupid fucken stang pics and faggotry and when you idiots blink, that cocksucker posts links on the Lrodder to his vtcoa threads and laughs at you.

That shit is ridiculous and we look like idiots. I think me, Santeen, and Geo are the only ones who go and stand up for the 10's.

I was serious about that race, I'd much rather get my ass kicked than look like a bitch like this forum has.

Last edited:
God damn he can drive! Very consistent, thats some talent there. I wish more RC owners drove like that. I wish Lightnings had a stick. Would be cool to see the top two sport trucks battle it out and shift.

I do HATE how the passenger seat is missing and some other weight reduction stuff. I personally would of left a few things as is and ran a 2-4 tenths slower.

Id like to see some striker heads/cams on that truck and see what happens. Although a $600 zex wet kit is sure cheaper than that! That's the only thing i hate about L's, the heat. Inlet temps can get nuts and it's a PITA at the track to control them.

Last edited:
Wish someone would step up for a race.

I got in touch with one local with an RC 10 with a blower. Not sure if he is built or not, we will see if we can make it to the drag strip.

Also had a pm from some one about 5 hours away, too far. Nice fellow though.

Last edited:
hahahaha...

another : this thread is funny !

looks like the 10 never tryed, but.... a win is a win

nice kill

hankthetank said:
I'll race you, dude. If you can find your way to SoCal that is. This L guy comes here, calls out for a race and all that happens is a lot of barking and no biting. Geez, this forum is chock full of pussies!!

It's no wonder, fags like Chris heltra come over here, befriend half the forum with his stupid fucken stang pics and faggotry and when you idiots blink, that cocksucker posts links on the Lrodder to his vtcoa threads and laughs at you.

That shit is ridiculous and we look like idiots. I think me, Santeen, and Geo are the only ones who go and stand up for the 10's.

I was serious about that race, I'd much rather get my ass kicked than look like a bitch like this forum has.

I gotta agree. There's gotta more than one quick 10 in his area. But no one really steps up. Isn't Rick up his way? The dude with the Roe QC. That should be a good race.
But it's true. We talk mad shit, but never show up.STS would be the perfect place. But not one 10 showed up. And don't mention PCB, that ain't nuetral and the way most drive our trucks, we would've gotten embarrassed easily, by bolt-on L's. Dan, Bobby and Ironbutt, would've been the only ones that stood a chance, last time. Just sayin. And no, I ain't an L fanboy. Just respect fast trucks and these bitches no how to go fast. And that's reality. So one of us bitches, with a mid 12 sec 10, go line up with this dude. If you win, great. If you lose, I still got mad respect for ya.

I don't understand the arguing. What does it matter if it's a Ford or a Dodge? It's still just a truck. lol I guess I've never understood the brand loyalty.

I'M FUCKING RACING THIS DUDE... I DON'T CARE IF HE'S SANDBAGGING AND RUNS MID 6'S...

BUT FOR SHIT'S SAKE, CAN I WAIT TIL MY FAMILY LEAVES FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK... I'M NOT SURE IF WE'VE NAILED DOWN A TRACK YET, OR IF WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SPRING... RIGHT NOW ALL I KNOW IS THAT SHADY SIDE IS OPEN 1-5 ON SUNDAYS... AND EVEN THAT I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY BEEN YET TO CONFIRM... one of the jgc boys told me...

THEN GO RACE HIM!!! I'M SURE FAMILY WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THE TRACK, WHILE THEY'RE VISITING. SO STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND GO RACE HIM!! JUST SAYIN!!!!!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back