It was only a matter of time

I left poolboy out, he's in Phoenix and has one of the faster trucks, QC or RC. Too bad he's way outta range of this L cat or he'd run him, win or lose. That, I have no doubt.

Last edited:
It's ridiculous. Dude is literally begging for a race. Begging!! No wonder they laugh at us over at the Rodder.
I got called out last winter, by a 500 hp L (supposedly). Pretty much thought, he'd hand me my ass. But that shit didn't bother me. I'd never turn down a chance to run one. Ended up running almost identical times. Within 100th of each other. I had a fucked up stage ( thanks Jerry, for pointing it out :D) and ended up gettin the win light anyway.
My point is. What does this guy have to do to get a race with one of our trucks? Pay one of you guys to race him?

My truck would of lost to Bobby's QC. And until I get a quicker time slip he is still quicker/faster. He's about 20min from me.

But we get along :)

RagunCajun said:
My truck would of lost to Bobby's QC. And until I get a quicker time slip he is still quicker/faster. He's about 20min from me.

But we get along :)

If called u out to race next weekend, would you race? Even though he's faster?

I left poolboy out, he's in Phoenix and has one of the faster trucks, QC or RC. Too bad he's way outta range of this L cat or he'd run him, win or lose. That, I have no doubt.

Yes I would, this is the shit I'm talking about when I mock all these big money builds, nobody runs them and the L guys laugh at you fuckers. Trust me, if he was closer to AZ his ass would have a race on his hands. :D

I have been on LR for about a month now looking for a run or two in Texas and can't seem to get any of them to run? They say " my truck is down right now and won't be ready till spring" or " if you ever come down this way I'll run you". I live in Central Texas, 1 hour from Dallas, and Austin, and 2.5 hours from Houston. If any of the LR crew wanted to really run, it's not that far a drive. Tracks are plenty and Mexico is always close.;)

We talked many times about racing. Usually my truck was down for mechanical issues. Or one of us couldnt make it. I'll be hitting the track as soon as I'm able which should mid January. But I have a whipple now. Plus I just enjoy time shooting for time slips. I get nervous enough as is at the track.

I have been on LR for about a month now looking for a run or two in Texas and can't seem to get any of them to run? They say " my truck is down right now and won't be ready till spring" or " if you ever come down this way I'll run you". I live in Central Texas, 1 hour from Dallas, and Austin, and 2.5 hours from Houston. If any of the LR crew wanted to really run, it's not that far a drive. Tracks are plenty and Mexico is always close.;)

I'm down for a Texas GTG, got the wifes family she wants to visit, some of them are about an hour away from you VENOMOUS.

There's about 20 guys on this forum, that even have any business posting in one of these shit talking race threads. The rest need to sit back, shut up an let Hank represent there poser asses. I don't post up in the Show truck threads, cuz that ain't my shit. All you show trucks, stop posting up in these race threads and embarrassing us.

caveman said:
I raced a Camaro once. Does that mean I can post here? :D

If u ain't skeered to race and get track rubber on ur truck, then post away. If not, then you know what to do. Back your talk up, or shut the fuck up. And that wasn't directed at you personally. Just generally speaking.

If u ain't skeered to race and get track rubber on ur truck, then post away. If not, then you know what to do. Back your talk up, or shut the fuck up. And that wasn't directed at you personally. Just generally speaking.
And here I was all excited thinking you were addressing me directly.

No fear of using up a little extra rubber here. Unfortunately, there is a shortage of L's in my area.

So who are the 20 that can post.

I can't speak for Santeen. But I do think is sucks that only one of the big power builders in the entire SRT10 world has put their truck on a track.

Last edited:
Brat said:
So who are the 20 that can post.

You're a smart dude. It ain't that hard to figure out. But if you like how stupid we look to these guys, then that's cool.

If my clutch issues get worked out I'd like to go the track for my first time. :D I'm not going all out with slicks. I'm not taking any parts out to race. I want to race my truck as it is. To me it means more to have a fast daily driver than a track vehicle. To each his own though.

caveman said:
I can't speak for Santeen. But I do think is sucks that only one of the big power builders in the entire SRT10 world has put their truck on a track.
yup. But not sad, embarrassing. We got a bunch of high horsepower, garage queens.

You're a smart dude. It ain't that hard to figure out. But if you like how stupid we look to these guys, then that's cool.

Never said I like how stupid we look or might look dont know where you pulled that one out of,I was asking for your expert opnion who are the 20 that you were speaking of,because my opnion and yours maybe diffrent.

yup. But not sad, embarrassing. We got a bunch of high horsepower, garage queens.

I'm with ya dude. I don't give a flying fuk how much power a truck puts to the wheels! Show me your ET!!!

Brat said:
Never said I like how stupid we look or might look dont know where you pulled that one out of,I was asking for your expert opnion who are the 20 that you were speaking of,because my opnion and yours maybe diffrent.

Come on dude. Really? Your original post was sarcastic and you know it. At least man up, when u get called on it.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back