It was only a matter of time

yup. But not sad, embarrassing. We got a bunch of high horsepower, garage queens.

No shit, only Jaysrt, Falcon and I responding locally to his Speedworld GTG thread here. We got two tracks open year round 2-3 days of the week and I don't see any Viper trucks.

I live in new jersey there are tons of L's here. I will def be racing them alote this spring when my truck is done so stay tuned and ready to add me to your list of racers santeen

Come on dude. Really? Your original post was sarcastic and you know it. At least man up, when u get called on it.

If you think it was sarcastic sorry about that maybe I should have used a smilley,just asking you a question sorry to waste you time.

I have always said my truck is prob the slowest here but I'll race anyone and I have beaten a few L's. No doubt they were stock nor do I brag about it. I chose my truck cuz it's more than fast enough for me.

Also no doubt that a shitload of L's would smoke Dom's truck. Then again, a shitload of civics, crx's, and rice rockets would as well. We all mostly chose these trucks for other reasons and it's just annoying to see L guys, Dakota guys, or any other model come here and laugh in our faces.

Yes, it's the Internet and only a talk forum but stand the fuck u for yourselves, in real life and on the interwebs. Shit makes no difference. Shit, I've gone to other forums to stand up for our SRT 10 community and I don't even race but I would.

Last edited:
fastestbrickonearth said:
I live in new jersey there are tons of L's here. I will def be racing them alote this spring when my truck is done so stay tuned and ready to add me to your list of racers santeen

I got no doubt, you'll be representing well. :)

Brat said:
If you think it was sarcastic sorry about that maybe I should have used a smilley,just asking you a question sorry to waste you time.

Okay cool. You racing ur truck? No? Then you know what to do. Find a for sale thread and go buy more parts to stock up on. Not knocking you for it. That's what you do and that's cool. This is what I like to do, just respect it. Cool?

fastestbrickonearth said:
I'm gonna give it hell till I scater parts. :rock:

That's what I'm talking about!! If you don't break something, you weren't trying hard enough. :D

Okay cool. You racing ur truck? No? Then you know what to do. Find a for sale thread and go buy more parts to stock up on. Not knocking you for it. That's what you do and that's cool. This is what I like to do, just respect it. Cool?

Never said I didnt respect you or your truck,I think you have one of the best trucks here,Its all cool.:rock:

Exactly! There are apparently a ton of dudes that like to track their trucks and could care less about looks.

Brat said:
Never said I didnt respect you or your truck,I think you have one of the best trucks here,Its all cool.:rock:

We're cool. Just a little fired up with some of the people on here. They get all mad at these L guys, but no one backs there shit up, except for a few.

I went over there and stirred the pot and the whole damn forum came down on me. An L guy or Dakota guy comes here and only a few give him shit. Shit, bitch heltra practically pimps this forum out over on the LR. Are me and Santeen the only ones annoyed by that?

I went over there and stirred the pot and the whole damn forum came down on me. An L guy or Dakota guy comes here and only a few give him shit. Shit, bitch heltra practically pimps this forum out over on the LR. Are me and Santeen the only ones annoyed by that?

NO bitch, I became a member to invite them to race me anytime they wanted. I want to personally see how I do against them. I already know I'll lose some. Ya know what? I won't bow my head and say " fuck, I'll go buy a lightning" I have lost many times and won many more, it's part of the game! There ain't no Mike Tysons in either group that are undefeatable.;)

Shy didn't you fuckers invite me over there, it gets boring with all the bling talk here sometime. I'm all about going fast first, and I like shit talking,lol. Maybe we can get a couple of L's out to Speedworld.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back