It was only a matter of time

Ive been away for awhile but it looks like not much has changed around here....Carry on..

This was the most recent example.

All I asked is the same question that was asked to me about my 6 yr old truck - what does a stock ford lightning run in the 1/4 mile .... Bone stock because all I hear about is how fast they are stock and a SRT can't keep up.

So again. How fast is a lightning stock what kinda times are they putting out

the reason or reasons why you think my truck is for sale is an opinion, this forum being a bunch of pussies is also an opinion, racing or not, billyd's video of him and that SRT-10 is a fact, you being a cocksucking POS, flipping that ass of yours between this forum and the LRodder is also a fact and lastly, regardless of weight and price, a stock SRT-10 is easily faster than a stock L.

anything else you need clarified?

Haha. You don't like him much. :D

T

Everybody knows the fast 10's are west coast, nobody is hiding here.
The largest concentration of fast Lightnings is the Northeast. But there are fast Lightnings all over the country. These Jersey guys willtell all that the DelValLO bunch don't play. Serious trucks and unbelievable race times.Street or strip.

I haven't missed a delvallo event in years I am good friends with norm y eric p kenny s. Hockeydad Ralph and my brother is the red dakota that posts on there. Im sure i will see you there!

Eric P.blew our minds with his latest passes. Imagine, a street truck that runs 9.3s with no spray! It is my goal to eclipse his time with my own street truck. He set the bar!

what does a STOCK lightning run ? high 13's ?

Stock Lightnings run 13.3-13.7 at sea level. Stock pulley Lightnings run mid 12s. Stock blower Lightnings(stock long block) have run 11.6s. Eaton Lightnings with built motors have run high tens on boost and 10.54 on spray to date.

Not exactly cheap to mod. But respond well to small changes.

Jim

Haha. You don't like him much. :D

nah, that's not it at all. the lil bitch wagging her ass here and there just caught my attention. cocksucker just needs to be checked. too bad others here are too blind to see it.:toilet:

The largest concentration of fast Lightnings is the Northeast. But there are fast Lightnings all over the country. These Jersey guys willtell all that the DelValLO bunch don't play. Serious trucks and unbelievable race times.Street or strip.

Eric P.blew our minds with his latest passes. Imagine, a street truck that runs 9.3s with no spray! It is my goal to eclipse his time with my own street truck. He set the bar!

Stock Lightnings run 13.3-13.7 at sea level. Stock pulley Lightnings run mid 12s. Stock blower Lightnings(stock long block) have run 11.6s. Eaton Lightnings with built motors have run high tens on boost and 10.54 on spray to date.

Jim

this is how it's done.....i have nothing negative to say about this L dude. no beating around the bush and answers the fucken questions.

Jim

Thanks Jim just the info I was looking for

Ps - Norm Y is my wife's cuz's - wife's - brother.... Even my family has fords in them lol and my best friend "Jerry Hoose" is a ford nut too with a wicked stang ! My buddys the kaspers are ford gurus as well

All these Lightning fucks like Chris need to understand is our trucks are limited number built, there isn't a shitload of performance parts easily availabe. Any asshole can buy a Ford and go fast, they are a dime a dozen.

I have met some cool L guys at the track, some guys just like acting like douchebags. Theres always someone faster, its all part of the fun.

I call bull shit on that guy's #13.3 or 13.7. Then why is the STR10 considered the fastest porduction truck stock. Keep smoking if it makes you feel better about yor truck.

flipping that ass of yours between this forum and the LRodder is also a fact

You know you would miss me if I was gone and I certainly know you wouldnt visit me on LR because you cry all the time about being banned there.

All I asked is the same question that was asked to me about my 6 yr old truck - what does a stock ford lightning run in the 1/4 mile .... Bone stock because all I hear about is how fast they are stock and a SRT can't keep up.

So again. How fast is a lightning stock what kinda times are they putting out

Dont know mine hasnt been stock in a very long time and I dont want to know what a stock 10 runs. I want to run the baddest 10 possible.

All these Lightning fucks like Chris need to understand is our trucks are limited number built, there isn't a shitload of performance parts easily availabe. Any asshole can buy a Ford and go fast, they are a dime a dozen.

Why all the hostility? Have I hurt your feeling?

I call bull shit on that guy's #13.3 or 13.7. Then why is the STR10 considered the fastest porduction truck stock. Keep smoking if it makes you feel better about yor truck.

I know there was a time when the 10 was considered the fastest production truck (top speed) was it also considered the quickest production truck for example 0-60, 1/8 mile or 1/4 mile?

I have seen a stock L run 14,s, Moparman had some good races with him in his bad motor RC. That guy is now running 13's with DR's and a pulley and tuner. He's one of the cool racer guys I could post up me beating at the track, don't see what's the big deal bragging about stuff like that. I ran a 14.3 when I first bought mine.

I have seen a stock L run 14,s, Moparman had some good races with him in his bad motor RC. That guy is now running 13's with DR's and a pulley and tuner. He's one of the cool racer guys I could post up me beating at the track, don't see what's the big deal bragging about stuff like that. I ran a 14.3 when I first bought mine.

Ive ran a few 15's in the 8th with my modded L.

You know you would miss me if I was gone and I certainly know you wouldnt visit me on LR because you cry all the time about being banned there.

if you're gonna talk shit, at least be funny if you can't get it right.

Now, i would rather you have an epileptic seizure and choke on your own tongue during your sleep and have Enemy post a youtube vid of it here on the VTCOA for my enjoyment.

As far as crying, wrong once again, liar! I simply think it's hilarious and pathetic at the same time. Your LRod mods have no sack and that banning was ridiculous. You won't catch the mods here pulling that shit on you Ford guys. Shit, as a matter of fact, the chances of me getting banned from here are much greater than yours.

See, no cursing was necessary.;)

2004 Hennessey SRT-10 Venom 0-60 4.5 sen. 1/4 mile 12.5 @ 115.8 mph.
I did have to look it up. LOL:) But it is the fastest and quickest.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back