It's a small world

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
I was with the wife today at her nail art competition in Orlando and you'll never guess who I ran into. Mike Brady! Yup, old Nowwhat. I couldn't believe it, but I think he was even more surprised than me. hehe

Says he'll head down next time we get together in Temecula. Be good to get some of the old crew together for a couple of cold ones and a couple of hours of swapping lies.

That's so weird! I was shocked when you called.... I figured he was lost in some Mexican desert or something. :eek: :dontknow: :D

OH!!! And did your wife WIN?!?!?! :confused: ;)

Black1 said:
That's so weird! I was shocked when you called.... I figured he was lost in some Mexican desert or something. :eek: :dontknow: :D

OH!!! And did your wife WIN?!?!?! :confused: ;)
No man, missed 2nd by 1 point. Not too shabby.

OCBob said:
No man, missed 2nd by 1 point. Not too shabby.

There better be pictures of that shit somewhere!!! That sounded cool as hell! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Tell the OL congrats! I didn't even think about it until I got back on 417 that you said she was at the room.... I should have came up and met her! :( :eek: I would have loved to see that custom work in person. :)

Black1 said:
There better be pictures of that shit somewhere!!! That sounded cool as hell! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Tell the OL congrats! I didn't even think about it until I got back on 417 that you said she was at the room.... I should have came up and met her! :( :eek: I would have loved to see that custom work in person. :)
Yeah, it was cool. She kicked ass on originality. We'll have some pics at some time.

You sure could have come up. Guess that makes a built in excuse for all of us to get together again.

OCBob said:
Yeah, it was cool. She kicked ass on originality. We'll have some pics at some time.

You sure could have come up. Guess that makes a built in excuse for all of us to get together again.

Damn right! :D :rock:

Random Brady sighting!!! Thats cool. That was a fun time when he was building his truck up back in 06. And to think you started it all Bob when you beat him in his first 1320 race!!! LOL

patrick

Small world we live in...

Mike Brady while at times controversial is part of the history of this group, and I too enjoyed his company and creativity.

OCBob said:
I was with the wife today at her nail art competition in Orlando and you'll never guess who I ran into. Mike Brady! Yup, old Nowwhat. I couldn't believe it, but I think he was even more surprised than me. hehe

Says he'll head down next time we get together in Temecula. Be good to get some of the old crew together for a couple of cold ones and a couple of hours of swapping lies.

You mean this guy!!!! front row far left----looks like someone has a little barf on him---HHAHAHAH----I miss that guy.
Brady.jpg

mauiSRT/10 said:
Random Brady sighting!!! Thats cool. That was a fun time when he was building his truck up back in 06. And to think you started it all Bob when you beat him in his first 1320 race!!! LOL

patrick
Yeah, we were talking about that yesterday. Told me I owed him $150k LOL.

K-80-123 said:
You mean this guy!!!! front row far left----looks like someone has a little barf on him---HHAHAHAH----I miss that guy.
Wow! A Walt siting here too! Should have bought a lotto ticket, seems like it was a lucky day for me.

K-80-123 said:
Brady.jpg
I remember that, such good times.

Hey Bob, please tell Mike I said hi.

Bill.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I miss him....he was fun! :D
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back