Its been a blast

NightRunnerRC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had lots of fun with the truck, always wanted to be an owner of one. Had to go with something that suits my familys needs better. 2015 Toyota Tundra 4WD CrewMax!

Truck is for sale at philpott motors in Nederland Texas. They dont have pics up on the site yet, you can pm me if you want some. And i can give any info on the truck you may want

2006 #78 nightrunner RC. 36,000 miles.

If interested contact Erin Riley (wifey!) at philpott toyota for more information
(409) 238-1375 or [email protected]

Thanks guys, had a blast! Learned a lot and its def the most fun vehicle ive ever had. May find myself back in one someday :beer:

Until then...TRD supercharger!

Used 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 2dr Reg Cab 120.5 WB For Sale near Beaumont, Port Arthur & Orange, TX

Sorry to hear you had to give up your 10. I have been there, first it was my 69 Mach1 (house), then years later it was my 70 Mach1 (bills)...I was 35 before I could convince my wife I could own a Saleen and a daily driver. I'm super lucky today to have many options to drive including my 2006 RC. Good luck in the future, I hope your able to find a balance between family and toys. Family should be number 1 but toys come in a close second...........

good luck on the new ride... I guess the newness of having one is still there for me but I don't see myself ever selling mine. I've only owned it a couple of months. I'm not married or have children so it's easier for me to live with a RC truck.. unless gas spikes to $5 a gallon lol. which in my field of work, expensive gas would make work pick up.. it's a double edged sword for me. cheap gas leads to it being slow at work.

What happened to your stock wheels?

Caveman, you no longer have the record for the worst truck swap, this takes the cake.

A Tundra? lol wut

They are great trucks I have both the 06 Ram SRT10 and 15 Tundra Platinum. Both Great trucks.

Well you went from the most exciting truck ever made, to the least exciting truck ever made.

But, I hope it does everything that you need it to.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back