It's done finally....engine pics.

Looks nice, real slick. I've been wondering what it would if I did mine in polished black.... it'd probly look black or somthing similar but I wonder how good it'd look or if it would just dull the appearance of the engine bay, guess I could photo shop it and see. Good work anyway, I like it

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ok, all the visual engine mods are completed for the moment. It turned out pretty nice...if I do say so myself!!!

Looks real nice Steve.:congrats: Looking forward to seeing it with your new valve covers on.:cool: :cool:

Azmal said:
Looks nice, real slick. I've been wondering what it would if I did mine in polished black.... it'd probly look black or somthing similar but I wonder how good it'd look or if it would just dull the appearance of the engine bay, guess I could photo shop it and see. Good work anyway, I like it

Thanks. On a black truck, I would suggest red to match the valve covers, or chrome if you intend to go with chrome valve covers at some point. Black wouldn't add much in the way of bling, and I'll tell you now doing all that is a real, let me say REAL pain in the ass...you need to get some bling out of it for all the work it takes.

Nowwhat said:
Outstanding.....absoultely perfect......

Thank you. Now I gotta go get it claened up som I can post some pics of the outside, lowering kit etc. It hasn't been out of the drive way in 2 weeks, it's a friggin mess...:eek: :eek: :eek:

yeah, nothin quite like the chrome but you know me, always looking for somthing different and unique. I'm gonna be doing somthing new on some of the parts in the engine bay that people havn't done yet, or at least I havn't seen anyway.

Azmal said:
yeah, nothin quite like the chrome but you know me, always looking for somthing different and unique. I'm gonna be doing somthing new on some of the parts in the engine bay that people havn't done yet, or at least I havn't seen anyway.

Chrome power coat would be an interesting option on black truck...

Looks Great. I would paintg the valve covers Black with and the viper in yellow or versa. (yellow valves/ black "viper")

2ndchance said:
Looks Great. I would paintg the valve covers Black with and the viper in yellow or versa. (yellow valves/ black "viper")

Thank you. We're supposed to have custom polished billet valve covers in the works. If that doesn't happen, they'll be yellow with black letters.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back