It's done finally....engine pics.

RedSrt007 said:
I think it looks awesome! Great attention to detail...

Thank you. The things that do not show in the pictures are the use of 12 point polished stainless hardware on everything and all the wiring I re-reouted and put split loom on etc. It's amazing how much difference a few hours of effort can make. The good news is, the intake, and most everything on the engine, is put together with 1/4 X 20 X 1 inch bolts, there are a LOT of options available for bolts to clean things up!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Thank you. The things that do not show in the pictures are the use of 12 point polished stainless hardware on everything and all the wiring I re-reouted and put split loom on etc. It's amazing how much difference a few hours of effort can make. The good news is, the intake, and most everything on the engine, is put together with 1/4 X 20 X 1 inch bolts, there are a LOT of options available for bolts to clean things up!

Incredible job Steve..... obvious attention to detail there.
Betcha can't wait to get the valve covers on there.... :D
Going to be even more stunning to see it in person ....can't wait :congrats:

NBT said:
Incredible job Steve..... obvious attention to detail there.
Betcha can't wait to get the valve covers on there.... :D
Going to be even more stunning to see it in person ....can't wait :congrats:

Thanks, Ken. The valve covers should really set it off, assuming they ever get done...LOL!!!

That looks awesome....I bet it even looks better in person...I know first hand....Looks great:rock:

Hot!! Hot!! Hot!! It,s so perty in that engine bay I don't know if I would wanna drive it!!:eek:

J/K Drive the piss out of it!!:rock:

Good Job, Steve!!

Thanks guys, I waiting on the oil cap to see if these valve covers work out, if they do, the stock oil cap will be replaced anyway. I will need a dipstick handle though.

Only thing I would do different is take that strip off of the cowl that runs from side to side and is about 4 or 5 inches tall and is made out of hood insulation material. I took mine off and it looks better to me. Just 5 or 6 push in retainers.

mopower1958 said:
Only thing I would do different is take that strip off of the cowl that runs from side to side and is about 4 or 5 inches tall and is made out of hood insulation material. I took mine off and it looks better to me. Just 5 or 6 push in retainers.

I actually started to do that the other day and got sidetracked, I will though. Thanks for the kudos!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Thank you. We're supposed to have custom polished billet valve covers in the works. If that doesn't happen, they'll be yellow with black letters.

good choice. I am painting mine black and painting the calipers silver here shortly. :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back