It's my turn to ask for help...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I've hit my knees more than a few times in the last couple of days and if you guys could pitch in a little on this one I sure would appreciate it...

Many of us know this feeling too well.................your father will be in my thoughts Steve...........be strong for him and take care of yourself.

God Bless

patrick

Steve, your Dad, Jason will be in my thoughts in prayers my friend. :)

Omnipotent and eternal God,
the everlasting Salvation of those who believe,
hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, Jason,
for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy,
that, with his bodily health restored,
he may give thanks to Thee in Thy church.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Last edited:
God Bless Jason and his family..............our Prayers are with you Steve:)

Texas Yellow Fever said:
If you guys can find a spare moment in the next couple of days please say a prayer for my Dad, Jason. He's going in for some biopsies on Thursday morning, and of course everyone fears the worst. He's gone from about 220 lbs or so to about 130 lbs at the Dr's office today. Believe me when I say, I've hit my knees more than a few times in the last couple of days and if you guys could pitch in a little on this one I sure would appreciate it...

Praying for your Dad , Steve. Give Lori my best, and hang in there.

Wishing you, your father and the entire family strength during your difficult time. My prayers go out to all of you.

Steve, prayers coming your way for your pops and family....

Texas Yellow Fever said:
If you guys can find a spare moment in the next couple of days please say a prayer for my Dad, Jason. He's going in for some biopsies on Thursday morning, and of course everyone fears the worst. He's gone from about 220 lbs or so to about 130 lbs at the Dr's office today. Believe me when I say, I've hit my knees more than a few times in the last couple of days and if you guys could pitch in a little on this one I sure would appreciate it...

Good luck to Jason.......He has a GREAT Son..:)

Guys, I'm sorry for not posting up on this sooner. Everytime I've tried I tear up and just can't do it. The compassion that the members of this site have toward each other as well as total strangers, never ceases to amaze me and when it directly affects you it's overwhelming as many of you know. I appreciate everyone's positive energy, thoughts, prayers, and PMs etc. they have helped my family more than words can express. I am humbled and I will shut up now while I'm still (kinda) dry eyed.

Thanks to all of you.

Steve

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back