I've been away too long

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s been a long while. I admit I’ve been sticking my head in from time to time to take a quick peek at who’s doing what at the moment. There are so many new members here, and with my absence, I feel like I don’t know anyone anymore. It’s almost like I have to introduce myself in the new members section again. I haven’t even been on the VOTW forum because I didn’t have the drive to learn how to navigate around a new forum when it officially opened. I’ve still seen many of you guys on FB and such. It’s not that I mean to neglect the vtcoa forum. I’ve just been really busy with the new house building the theater room and game room while home (will post pictures soon) and still traveling the globe for work. #1900 is doing well.. She’s still silver.. She’s still not raced or ragged on. Actually her birthday is approaching (April 29th, 2004), and after almost 8 years of ownership from when she was brand new (purchased August ’05) she’s still fewer than 65k miles. That reminds me… How do we find the random garage picture thread around here? Is there even one existing? I have a few recent shots of her all cleaned up with new rubber (see attached). I stopped modding her though. I feel like she’s done already and I know I will never get to the levels of mods that many of you have accomplished. These days she spends most of her time hibernating indoors. I just drive her around briefly whenever I’m home in the USA to keep her internals from throwing in the towel. I don’t even drive the SRT-8 as much (still totally unmolested). I’ve been mostly driving around in my 2012 Armada I bought last year.

Anyway, I hope to catch up with the goings ons around here since I’ve been away. I hope all is doing well with everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_3099.jpg
    IMG_3099.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3100.jpg
    IMG_3100.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3101.jpg
    IMG_3101.jpg
    671.1 KB · Views: 130
I really like that carbon fiber decal on the hood with the red outline. Truck looks great Venom!

Yup it's carbon fiber and around it is painted silver ;-)
Beautiful Viper Truck and miss seeing it at the GTGs. Your ears musta been ringing because we talked about you this weekend at our Texas GTG:rock: We even had JSandlin (Katy Justin ) and family at our GTG and he hasn't owned a 10 in years, lol.
We'll have to schedule a GTG when chef Antknee is in the Great Country of Texas ;)
Yup Texas succeeded from the USA beginning of the month bro, so you'll have to get a new passport,etc. :rock:

Lmfao

Last edited:
Awesome looking 10, where did you get the "505" on the front fender area????? I like that look.

Nice to see you posting! The garage area hasn't worked in a few years. The easiest way to catalog pictures of the truck is through the registry.

What kind of work do you do overseas?

i feel like i know you kinda... with all the searches ive done you were everywhere.. hope your back for awhile.. love to see more pics with that beast in the background...

HOWDY ANTKNEE:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Nice looking truck, hope you start posting again and look forward to reading your posts.

Awesome looking 10, where did you get the "505" on the front fender area????? I like that look.

Thank you Hawk. The ‘505’ emblem was custom made sometime in 2006. I misplaced all of my contacts for getting such stuff done. Back then I managed to find all kind of cool little detail mods as such. I remember doing it because HEMI Rams had THEIR emblems in that local.. So I wanted to stand out.

Nice to see you posting! The garage area hasn't worked in a few years. The easiest way to catalog pictures of the truck is through the registry.

What kind of work do you do overseas?

Caveman, I’m an electro-mechanical engineer for the oil industry. All I do is hop from country to country spending four to six weeks at a time to train and support locals on drilling tools and solve their problems when they can’t. It’s cheaper to send me in lieu of shipping huge and heavy drilling tools to Houston where they’re manufactured. But when I'm off, I'm off for three to five weeks at a time with pay and with nothing to do.

What's up Anthony you oughta come around mite often man

Welcome back!

Good to see you again Anthony.

HEY GUYS!!! Thanks for the warm welcome. I certainly miss the GTGs and hope to attend many more.

I was thinking the same thing, good to see you come back!

Thank you yellowfever. I anticipate I’ll be around as before. I missed this place.

i feel like i know you kinda... with all the searches ive done you were everywhere.. hope your back for awhile.. love to see more pics with that beast in the background...

Thank you Jman. I’m flattered. I had no idea I’d be everywhere in regards to searches. I used to spend hours on here each and every day. I need to get my post count up higher though. I should have exceeded 20k by now. Come to think of it, I should have put up multiple posts instead of one. I’m definitely back for a long while and I will definitely post up more pictures of #1900 when I get home around April 20th. I have to figure out my password for photobucket to post up multiple pics.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back