I've been on this forum for a while, but...

simpson54

Full Access Member
Reaction score
now I am "officially" a member lol

Bought myself a 2005 SRT-10 Ram!!

fga915S.jpg

It was in a little fender bender, but a new bumper and some body work on the bed and it will be good to go!!

Congrats and here is your official welcome to the VTCoA!

Welcome to the forum were every member is greatly welcomed. Nice truck can't wait to see it all back together.

Thanks guys!! The first thing I plan on doing to it is get a set of B&B long tubes. It already has borla cat back installed.

Also, my brother found a 2005 yellow fever QC and is in the process of buying it

Welcome! I've heard the best two mods you can do are the rear door removal mod and the paint it silver mod. Not my opinion....just what I hear ya know.

Congrats on your purchase !!

Welcome! I've heard the best two mods you can do are the rear door removal mod and the paint it silver mod. Not my opinion....just what I hear ya know.

I heard that too .....but I was only half listening

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. Don't listen to Trussman, everyone knows the two extra doors makes your 10 go twice as fast. Since there will be two 10's in the family y'all should have a great time modding them.

I'll lend ya my hearing aids. What was actually said was RED QC is the only way to go-----RED is purdy and QC is for hauling extra women. :D

I'll lend ya my hearing aids. What was actually said was RED QC is the only way to go-----RED is purdy and QC is for hauling extra women. :D

this is what I heard too. The extra room will most likely be used for hauling the pups around though haha

Plus, my dad had a red 05 viper so it'll be neat to match

and to the guy above, I do not know the number on the YF. I'll have to ask him about it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back