I've been wondering for a while now

At least it's on a red truck and not a nice black one.....

Last edited:
I remember some of the same comments a few years back, then everyone learned that a disabled vet owned the truck and the cap tilted up to allow his wheelchair to be swung out for him. People put caps on for a lot of different reasons

.02cents

Call me crazy but I always wondered what a 10 would be like with a conversion on it like the Raptor SUV from HM.... Wait wouldn't that just be a bigger version of the GC SRT? haha

Are we all looking at the same thing (stockish red QC, with three pictures in the listing)? Looks like a truck with a shell on the bed. Not sure what y'all hate about it.

Would be great for certain things. I dont always ride around with bags and a windshield on my motorcycles, but if I need them, they're there.

At one time I thought of the same thing. I wanted to take a road trip to Alaska and buy one of them white trucks with the blue stripes down the center listed up in Anchorage with 7k miles on it. Just couldn’t figure how to carry enough fuel or get both trucks back to Texas. :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

If the topper did not have side windows it would be way better. I've seen a few 1500s with "solid" toppers, like the lowriders use. They look sharp for what they are.

The 1980s trailerpark side windows ruin the truck's aesthetics, but obviously, this owner needed function over form.

-big

It is definitely a different look. Maybe they lived in the back. Did this belong to Tom Tully from Tacoma Washington???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back