J.T. (VnmPwrd) West Coast House Party

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
This is a short notice requested by J.T. on the day of the Party. This will be a great time with over 30 expected guests including some of Hollywood's elite amongst other VTCOA members. The party starts around 6 pm today (Saturday May 03 2008) and will be going on till someone stops it. Please feel free to join. Put your name on the list and then call me for directions.

J.T. is playing bartender to *uck us up with his jello shots along with other intoxicating drinks. West Coast members give J.T. a warm welcome back to the land of plenty.:D :D

Brad (323) 896-3281

Its just going to be be a BBQ .... If any body would like to stop by for Margarties :beerglass:and Carne asada your more then welcome to My Humble abode .... Make sure and park on Hollywood Blvd or Sunset Blvd.... If you do Recreational Drugs :canabis:please bring enough for ever one.

Cheers J.T.

Last edited:
wish i stilled lived in LA guys...would certainly join you!!! sorry but enjoy some good times

TheMoparConnection said:
wish i stilled lived in LA guys...would certainly join you!!! sorry but enjoy some good times
Robert WTF :dontknow: Just jump on a plane :D plenty of food 200 Jello Shots Margarties enough for 50 people;) wish you could make

Sounds like a blast, haven't hung in Hollyweird in a long time. If the scoot was running I would take a ride up for sure, but it looks like I'm gonna have to miss this one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back