Jack and Patrick

Hugs and Kisses to Caftan Jack and Patrick and it wouldn't be the same without our Midnight Moderator Shawn and OCBob the resident Biker Scum :rock: :rock:

Thank you all for everything you do for us maroons :D :D :D

Prof said:
Some one please do your best to list the names in this great photo...I recognize quite a few...but am not sure about others...some help please.

Roy

I'm gonna give it my best shot - from my recollection of a great day in Bakersfield last September. Excuse me if I confuse a few, I'm sure someone will happily correct me:D :D :D .................

Front Row knealing from left to right:

FstJack (Captain MuMu), Begood (The Yard Gnome), Nowwhat (Malibu Barbie aka: Shampoo Boy) Trainman (The Cluster Buster), Django (Don El Wapo de Verb-agio), Hell if I know, fill In the blank _____________ (sorry I am not sure), Voodoo (Senior Loopy), Includemeout (Yetti aka: Rochester - Django's Niggah),

Back Row Standing from left to right:

-Red (Lebanese goat cheese dealer), Sleeper (The Pigeon Racer) from what I can see, but I I'm blind in one and can't see outta the other), E-Mercedes Benz, SRT-IZ (Iz soon to be daddy), FerrariTruck (Fettuchini Alfredo), Whitesnake (Eddie "pushcart burrito boy"), Iltemprd (Shawn the Midnight Moderator), DRCraig (The Cracker), QuickSilver (Step N Fetch it), Some Honky (???????), Jrgnd (the Bluetooth Special), XXXXX ?????, RedRamRules (aka: Butthead and If not, he's in a red shirt so it'll work ;) )
Wifey (Insane woman with 37 personalities :D ), Uniboy (MAS or is it FERN), MyugioMotorsports (Jeffy the EX Mo-Ho) :rock: :rock: :rock:

Missing: (hiding from the camera so the zoo keeper won't catch him

1) Silverback (aka: Banana breath, Dear Ol Dad, Fuzz nuts, Fur ball, Left hand turn champion, Lumpy, NoNeck, well you get the idea :D :D :D ,

2) TheSickness (Never mind he was in the process of molesting a squirrel)

And that's my story and I'm stickin to it. :rock: :elefant: :elefant: If I missed anyone, sorry and if that ain't you it is now :p :p :p :p

Hell if I know, my face plate is fogged over. You left the H out of Myugioh :p

Great post Shawn..:rock: Thanks to everyone I have had the pleasure of meeting over these past three years...we have been through a lot..and we still hold steadfast:rock: We have an incredible group here... Thanks JAck and Patrick for creating home.... thanks Bob and Shawn for helping them keep pace.:rock: :rock: :rock:

A few past GTG up...Could post plenty more...but I got to get ready to go to another... GTG:D at Brat's:rock:
MoparNats657.jpg

roe2906010.jpg

26thMoparnatsVTCOAWeekend043.jpg

newroeshopgtg10063.jpg

newroeshopgtg100613.jpg

Wifey said:
I'm gonna give it my best shot - from my recollection of a great day in Bakersfield last September. Excuse me if I confuse a few, I'm sure someone will happily correct me:D :D :D .................

FstJack (Captain MuMu), Begood (The Yard Gnome), Nowwhat (Malibu Barbie aka: Shampoo Boy) Trainman (The Cluster Buster), Django (Don El Wapo de Verb-agio), Hell if I know, fill In the blank _____________ (sorry I am not sure), Voodoo (Senior Loopy), Includemeout (Yetti aka: Rochester - Django's Niggah),

-Red (Lebanese goat cheese dealer), Sleeper (The Pigeon Racer) from what I can see, but I I'm blind in one and can't see outta the other), E-Mercedes Benz, SRT-IZ (Iz soon to be daddy), FerrariTruck (Fettuchini Alfredo), Whitesnake (Eddie "pushcart burrito boy"), Iltemprd (Shawn the Midnight Moderator), DRCraig (The Cracker), QuickSilver (Step N Fetch it), Some Honky (???????), Jrgnd (the Bluetooth Special), XXXXX ?????, RedRamRules (aka: Butthead and If not, he's in a red shirt so it'll work ;) )
Wifey (Insane woman with 37 personalities :D ), Uniboy (MAS or is it FERN), MyugioMotorsports (Jeffy the EX Mo-Ho) :rock: :rock: :rock:

1) Silverback (aka: Banana breath, Dear Ol Dad, Fuzz nuts, Fur ball, Left hand turn champion, Lumpy, NoNeck, well you get the idea :D :D :D ,

And that's my story and I'm stickin to it. :rock: :elefant: :elefant: If I missed anyone, sorry and if that ain't you it is now :p :p :p :p

nice work there, the xxxxxxx?????? is Daniel

And if I didn't say so before

What a GREAT extened Family it is!

Jeff

Last edited:
Wifey said:

Because Prof is older, it isn't fair he should have to scroll alot ;)

Wifey said:
Because Prof is older, it isn't fair he should have to scroll alot ;)

Hell I used technology, I printed your post, then didn't have to scroll at all!

I have visions of that guy on the end with a chainsaw...running very fast!

Last edited:
Thank you guys for this place of friendship and brotherhood....:rock: :rock:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :beer: :beer: :beer: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Stefan...:coffee:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back