Jacksonville GTG Oct 7 Official Pics

ntw0rk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here are the first of many pictures!

My Beast is all washed up and ready for the weekend!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I received a phone call from some crazy guys driving around in a 13 truck caravan terrorizing I-95. God help the people and ricers of Florida.

Wish I could've gone guys, Im here at work right now.
Prof, sorry I didnt get your PM sooner. Take plenty of pics, and videos so I can pretend I was there. HAVE FUN!

A few pics, lots more coming from lots of people...

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

And even more!!

DSC03344.jpg

DSC03348.jpg

DSC03349.jpg

DSC03350.jpg

DSC03351.jpg

DSC03352.jpg

DSC03353.jpg

DSC03354.jpg

DSC03355.jpg

DSC03356.jpg

DSC03357.jpg

DSC03359.jpg

DSC03360.jpg

DSC03364.jpg

More to come!

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
It was great meeting all you guys and gals!! I had a wonderfull day!!

Hope we can do it again soon!!

Special thanks to Sean Roe and all of his crew for hosting a fun and informative morning!!

And yes the photos show that Roe has finished, produced and is selling their twin screw supercharger!! The Prof's truck has been the host for the first top mount and let me tell you, seeing it, hearing it go down the track was absolutely astonishing!! Prof has a dyno sheet to back up numbers and I am sure he will post it up as soon as he has a chance!!

This set up is friggin awsome!!!!!

nice looking shop, and cool pics. i feel for roe having to move, its a super PIA. their SC looks good. who was that crazy guy eating the super hot-hot wings!?

BOOMER said:
nice looking shop, and cool pics. i feel for roe having to move, its a super PIA. their SC looks good. who was that crazy guy eating the super hot-hot wings!?

That would be Ken downing the Wings de Fuego!! He was even putting on more hot sauce cause they wern't hot enough!!:p :eek: :)

BOOMER said:

Oh, that would be me or Ken (NBT)... I am the fat kid. :eek: :D

Last ones for the evening!!

DSC03382.jpg

DSC03385.jpg

DSC03405.jpg

Had a blast!!! It was awesome meeting everyone!!

What a beautiful site seeing all of that horse power cruising up I-95!!!!
We sure turned some heads today!!!

Can't wait to do it again!!

You guys :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Marc T said:
That would be Ken downing the Wings de Fuego!! He was even putting on more hot sauce cause they wern't hot enough!!:p :eek: :)
the guy is a wildman! he set a record at BW'3's in Ohio! he is my hero! how have ya been Marc? got your seat handles back from anodizers! will try to get them engraved in the cnc next week.

BOOMER said:
the guy is a wildman! he set a record at BW'3's in Ohio! he is my hero! how have ya been Marc? got your seat handles back from anodizers! will try to get them engraved in the cnc next week.

Doin great Gary!! Your shifter is a piece of art my friend!! It is growing on me. I am liking it more and more as I drive it!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back