Jacksonville GTG Oct 7 Official Pics

Looking forward to that dyno sheet! Paxton or twin screw....this will be a tough decision.:dontknow:

RedSrt007 said:
Any word of power the Roe blower is putting down?

-Red

Red I am sure Roy will post the Dyno sheet, numbers were 620 Hp and 668 Ft Lbs at 5 1/2 lbs of boost, no inter-cooler just Meth!!!

The major key to this set up is the intake which Sean completely designed and is patenting!!!:burnout:

We heard 4th gear chirps my friends!!!:rock:

I hope Roy is not in Jail he said he was goin Ricer huntin last night!!:dontknow: :p

I'd like to thank all of you for one hell of a day.....as always, great group of people, good food, and fast times :burnout:

Thanks to Sean, Dave, and Kim.....they let us have a playday at Roe, and they were kind enough to have donuts and coffee waiting :rock: Also, got a chance to buy a couple of shirts and a hat, very kewl.......then we moved on to the Palatka weekly Car Show Swap Meet Extravaganza, where bugs come in droves of sheer volume, but teeth do not :D Trips down the highway were priceless, and we came up just short of crashing the Ford show....

Running the quarter was kewl, but a little disappointing when comparing the quad to the RC.....while the quad didn't spin the tires, it sure was easy to simply press the gas and hold on :D Roy's truck was incredible on the quarter, and one of the best moments was seeing the Red QC sliding sideways down the 1/4 mile track :burnout:

Roy, we will miss you bud, but our loss will be a huge gain for the folks of Chicago....thanks for putting this all together....great group of people and glad I was lucky enough to be there and meet everyone....:rock:

Oh, since I am both computer and pic challenged (yep, I was just as surprised as all of you that I found the internet), I'd appreciate any pics that you'd be willing to email to [email protected] ....my brother/family loves this stuff, and so do all my old jeep buddies....if any of you ever need anything, call me at 904-521-4580 (forgot to stock extra business cards for the event :mad: )

You guys are the breast :D

It was great to see all the SRT-10 trucks at Jax yesterday. I'm the guy you gentleman met from Georgia (Billy). Apparently I've been a registered member since June but forgot I registered. The two guys I brought with me in the Gibbs truck and the Lightning truck thought I was conspiring against them when I brought them to Jax as we were all suprised to see so many SRT10's.I very much enjoyed meeting all of you and look forward to participating in the forum. Thanks Billy

I just posted the dyno sheet in response to a well compensated request from a noble man in Texas...you will find the sheet on the TSTM thread...that man with a Texas Yellow Truck...knows how to get info out of a man!

Intercooler not needed!!!

I have been driving this install for over three weeks. Because of the design, and research by Sean Roe, the meth is all that is needed...he has the meth injecting at 4300 RPM (via VECII) and up...with the "HotRod" tune...the oil temp at the end of a WOT run is the same as when I was at the starting line...no BS just a fact. Looked over and over yesterday...same results...doesn't seem possible, but that is my observation...

1Fast400 said:
Prof, I'm so happy for you. It was great hanging out with you when I was down there. You're a super nice guy. I can't imagine the smile on your face. We ready for a rerun?

NO SIR! I know my place in the pecking order...mine is street quick...yours is track terrifying. I yield with no qualms...

Humbly,

Roy

my70superbird said:
It was great to see all the SRT-10 trucks at Jax yesterday. I'm the guy you gentleman met from Georgia (Billy). Apparently I've been a registered member since June but forgot I registered. The two guys I brought with me in the Gibbs truck and the Lightning truck thought I was conspiring against them when I brought them to Jax as we were all suprised to see so many SRT10's.I very much enjoyed meeting all of you and look forward to participating in the forum. Thanks Billy

Billy, great to see you up on the site! Wonderful meeting you last night. I hope your OPEN VEHICLE SHOW on Oct. 21st is a huge success.

I suggest you post your flyer on this site (and the other one) as soon as possible.

By the way thanks for what you do for us every day...(Billy is a law man and MOPAR lover and SRT 10 owner).

Big Perm said:
...Roy, we will miss you bud, but our loss will be a huge gain for the folks of Chicago....thanks for putting this all together....great group of people and glad I was lucky enough to be there and meet everyone....:rock:
:D

Awwwww Shucks....I love you guys too.:eek: :eek: :eek:

my70superbird said:

It was great meeting you as well, Billy! Hope to see you again soon. Welcome to the FAMILY here at VTCOA!!! :D :rock:

They said an intercooler is not required and just to point this out, RED was not the fastest truck yesterday in honor of Roe's unveiling, we let Black be King for a day....My truck was the fastest at the track too!!!HEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHE:D By the way, I'm Back!!!!

Hamrhead said:
Bet the owner of this station considered early retirement when he saw this fleet drive up!! $$$$$$$:D :D :D

DSC03344.jpg

Looks like a great day! Great pictures too - Thanks!:rock:

There were a few gas stations we had to stop at. :rolleyes: ;) And yes, it caused quite a stir. :D Guys passing by and almost getting in wrecks from gawking too hard... Mothers grabbing there children... Ricers running for cover... :D :D :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
They said an intercooler is not required and just to point this out, RED was not the fastest truck yesterday in honor of Roe's unveiling, we let Black be King for a day....My truck was the fastest at the track too!!!HEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHE:D By the way, I'm Back!!!!

Uncle Sam gave you back your computer, eh? :D :rock:

Ignore previous post, I'm a little rusty on the whole forum thingy..forgot that there might be a second page!! Guys, I had a BLAST yesterday and even though we will still be on the forum I'm going to miss you when I go to Hawaii!!! If you guys are ever in town, give me a PM and I'll hook you up!!! You guys are in my heart and are considered my best friends!!(I know, I know....Only cause I dont have any!!:D) Roy, Take care of that truck up there in ILL'noise!!!!:D:D:D:D

Kris

Black1 said:
Uncle Sam gave you back your computer, eh? :D :rock:

Naahhhh, I went to sprint and got one of those "air cards" that Ntwork has and bought my way back on, plus I gave the old lady at the sprint store some puppy dog eyes and got it for free.....;) :star:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Ignore previous post, I'm a little rusty on the whole forum thingy..forgot that there might be a second page!! Guys, I had a BLAST yesterday and even though we will still be on the forum I'm going to miss you when I go to Hawaii!!! If you guys are ever in town, give me a PM and I'll hook you up!!! You guys are in my heart and are considered my best friends!!(I know, I know....Only cause I dont have any!!:D) Roy, Take care of that truck up there in ILL'noise!!!!:D:D:D:D

Kris

When are you getting on the road?

FlyingLow said:
When are you getting on the road?

I'm going to P-cola around Oct. 24-25 time frame to see the wife and son, they're there right now...we gotsa get together before I hit the road for San Diego!! I'll keep you posted and good luck this week at Court brother!!!!:rock:

Whew!! What a weekend!

I got home about an hour ago, and am finally done putting everything back to "rights".

I can't express enough what an honor and privelege it was to meet all of you!!

We all read all the posts about how this group is like family, but until you make it to one of these GTG's and experience it for yourself, you just might not understand! I think it is amazing and somewhat humbling to see a group of people, who for the most part have only a truck in common, arguing over who will pay the bill at dinner. Mind you, we weren't arguing over what each person owed, we were arguing over who could pay the whole thing!

Everyone was so helpful, kind and generous. From exchanging ideas, and compliments, to sharing detailing products and micro-fiber towels. (Thanks Roy!)

It was absolutely awesome, and I can't wait to get to the next one!!

I will be posting some videos as soon as I can put them together. And I have a few more pictures that I will post in a little while.

Thanks again for an incredible day!!!

There is something magic about these trucks...those who love them seem to love others who drive them...maybe we should get an SRT 10 for every world leader...

had a real great time meeting everybody,i am proud to be a part of the vtcoa family,there is not a better group of people on the face of the earth.everybody made me and my wife feel welcome and a part of the family. the prof.is heck of a very fine gentleman,thank you sir for putting this together and inviting us to attend.all i can say is had a great time cant wait for the next one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back